Chapter 2~ Meeting The Avengers~

(Y/n)'s POV

I exited the cab and observed the tower that stood in front of me.

'wow that's a big tower' I thought to myself, It's definitely bigger than the Titans Tower that's for sure. 

I grabbed my suitcases and strutted into the tall tower. I walked through the doors and observed the lobby. It's huge. Much bigger than the tower back home, ugh I'm already missing everyone.

I smile as I remember getting ready to board my plane. 

(Flashback)

I looked at the screen seeing that I only have ten minutes left 'till I board my plane.

"Are you sure you've got everything, you didn't forget anything?" questioned Robin.

I chuckled "Yes Robin, for the last time I have everything. Stop worrying" I patted his shoulder 

"Just checking (y/n)" he smiled at me and we talked until it was time for me to leave. 

"Well... that's me, I'll call you guys when I land" I said through teary eyes. 

We group hugged then Beast Boy pulled me aside. 

"Please be safe (y/n), I'm really going to miss you" he smiled sadly with tears in his eyes.

"I promise I will. I'm really going to miss you too" my voice cracked and I pulled him in for one last hug.

"G-goodbye (Y-y/n)" he sobbed.

"N-no, this isn't g-goodbye, it's s-see ya later" I was also sobbing.

He hugged me tighter as if his life deepened on it. "Y-yeah, see ya l-later sis"

I pulled out of the hug as I heard the final call for boarding. 

I walked up to the gate then turned around and waved to everyone. They all waved back and could swear I saw Raven wipe a single tear from her cheek. That made me smile as I handed the lady my passport and boarding pass.

(End of flashback)

I sighed as I made my way to the front desk. Behind the desk was a woman with shoulder length blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was typing on the computer and didn't notice me standing here. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you standing there, what can I help you with?" she asked politely with a sweet smile. 

"Um hi, my name is (Y/n) Logan. I'm supposed to be here for training with The Avengers" I  said shyly.

Her eyes widened. "Oh so you're Beast Girl, well I expected you to have green skin eyes and hair like your brother not (s/c) (e/c) and (h/c). Never mind you can take a seat over there while I inform Mr. Stark that you have arrived" she pointed to the seat beside the window. 

I thanked her and walked over to the seat and sat down. 

I can't believe I'm actually here, about to meet Tony Stark. Iron Man. I feel my heart racing with excitement and nervousness. My palms start to sweat so I rub them on my jeans and start tapping my fingers on my thighs. 

'I'm so nervous' 

I tried to calm myself, then I see him... Tony Stark walking towards me.

I stand up and shake his hand. "It's an honor to meet you Mr.Stark"

"No need to be formal, just call me Tony and uh I kind of need that hand back kid" he chuckled a bit.

I looked down to see I'm still shaking his hand. I tear it away. "O-oh, I'm so s-sorry Mr. S- I mean Tony" I stuttered.