Chapter Eleven.

Last night was probably the night that Valerie would remember forever. To her, it was magical. Daniel made her feel like a princess, with him being her Prince Charming. That's what he was to her. Her Prince Charming. Well, Prince Daniel does have a nice ring to it, she thought. The next morning she got a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown Number.

Good morning beautiful Valerie. It's Daniel. I had an amazing night last night, and I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?  -Daniel

To:  Princess Valerie <3

Valerie smiled to herself, feeling all giddy inside. Her Prince Charming wanted her to be his girlfriend. She immediately started texting him back after she saved his number in her contacts.

To: Daniel <3 A.K.A: Prince Charmingxx

Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend! Last night was one of the best nights I've had in my life! Wait. How did you get my number?

From: Val.

That was a good question. How in the world did he get her number? She didn't even give it to him!

From: Daniel <3 A.K.A: Prince Charmingxx

I'm glad you think so too, and also because you would like to be my girlfriend. I thought you wouldn't! Oh that? Well, just incase I wanted to talk to you, I asked Mary for your number. Thank God she gave it to me!

To: Princess Valerie <3

Valerie chuckled, smiling down at the texts. Of course Mary would give him her number. She was just glad that she was Daniel's girlfriend and that it was a Saturday. That meant she had nothing to do with her life until Monday came along.

To: Mary A.K.A: My BFFN!!

Thank you for giving Daniel my number! Thanks to you, him and I are dating! I love you so much sissie!

From: Val.

After Mary read the text over and over again, she immediately text back.

From: Mary A.K.A: My BFFN!!

YAY!!! I knew it was going to happen!! And you better be thankful! I got you two together over text message! Love you too boo!

To: Val.

Just reading her best friend's text made her laugh. She always knew Mary would get excited if Valerie ever found her Prince Charming. It was just natural of her.

"Valerie! Someone is here to see you!" She heard her mother yell from downstairs.

Her eyes lit up with hope as she wondered who it could be. Maybe, just maybe, is was Daniel! If it was, she would be perfectly happy. She changed from her pajama clothing into something nice just in case it happened to be him. She pulled her Sundry "LOVE" jumper on and slipped on neon purple Acid Barbie studded vintage Levi shorts. She shoved her feet into her purple Vans Neon Authentic Trainers. She put a red sparkly bow in her braided ponytail.

She took her time going down the wooden stairs, only to meet the eyes of her mother and Daniel. Nothing could describe how ecstatic she was to see him. "Hey Daniel!"

She walked quickly over to him and gave him a hug. "I liked that goodmorning text you sent me."

"Good cause I hoped you would," Daniel chuckled, hugging her small figure.