Part 7: The Mission

That night, I kept my mouth shut due to the stomach ache.

Top: Why are you so quiet?

Me: Nothing.

Seungri: He ate too much-

Me: Yah babo! Shut up! I want to sleep!

Youngbae: But Jiyongi isn't here yet.

Me: Yah! Whatever! I'm not in a good mood! Cancel the meeting today!

Jiyong: Wae?

I was startled when I was about to climb the bed.

Jiyong: Cancel? But I told my-

Me: Ani. I didn't say that ... I ... Let's continue our discussion! Ppalli!

Daesung: There are two cameras in the principal's office. One at the corner and one at his table.

Me: Can we know argh ...

I held my tummy and Jiyong hyung came nearer. He touched my stomach.

Jiyong: Wae? Gwaenchanha?

Me: Ne. Gwaenchanha. I want you to look at Mr Han's room. He must be the killer. Argh ...

Jiyong: You should go and take some rest. I'll put some oil on your-

Me: Aniya! Can I dismiss the meeting today?

Everyone nodded when they saw my pale face. Youngbae hyung was about to switch off the lamp when he asked me something.

Youngbae: Woman's problem huh?

I looked at him angrily and he laughed.

Youngbae: I understand you. I have a sister like you. Ppalli go to sleep. The pain will slowly dissapear.

Me: Good night.

---

Jiyong: Seungri-ssi and you, press the bell. And at that time, Daesung will turn off the camera. We should find the evidence in Mr Han's room. I will lead the students to gather in the hall while Seunghyun-ssi and Youngbae-ssi will sneak into Mr Han's room. Arasseo?

Me: Ne.

Top: Take this walkie-talkie. Appa gave to me last year. I got three. We must communicate through this arasseo?

Seungri: Ne hyung!

We went into the class and I saw a lot of rubbish on my table. I pushed them down slowly and sat with a lot of patient.

Jisoo: Guys, today I would like to make an announcement. We are officially gathered in this class which is the total of us are 35 students including the person who had gone.

I glared at him while the others were clapping their hands. The amount of students in the class should be 36 included me.

Jisoo: Before we sit for the examination, I would like to thank the 34 students who had sacrificed their time for me as friends.

I bit my lips to hide my anger.

Jisoo: Last but not least, thanks for the 35 students who were Joongki's friends. Kamsahamnida.

Everyone gathered and hugged him. Seungri came and patted my shoulders.

Seungri: Keep calm.

I nodded and I went out from the classroom.

Jisoo: Where are you going murderer?

Me: Search for ideas to kill each one of you there!

Seungri: Yah Seojunseyo!

He ran to get me and I punched the bell. The students were running everywhere.

Seungri: Yah ...

Jiyong's POV

Me: Is it supposed to be now?

Youngbae: Aniya.

Me: Just proceed. I'll go and gather the students.

I ran to the hall and asked everyone to go in there.

Me: Everyone please ppalli come into the hall and the class president please count the amount of students in your classrooms.

Youngbae's POV

Daesung: Hyung?

Me: Now.

Daesung was typing and it took five minutes before the cameras turn off.

Top: How much time should we wait?

Daesung: Urm urm two minutes?

Me: Can't you make it faster?

Daesung: I'm trying!

Jiyong's POV

Mr Han: I think, someone had pressed the bell. Just ask the students to return to their classes.

Me: Heh? Ani ... Urm ...

I took the walkie-talkie and communicate with them.

Me: Yah yah. Cancel everything.

Top: Wae?

Me: Mr Han asked me to dismiss this gathering.

Mr Han: What are you doing, Jiyongi?

Me: Ah urm. Nothing. Everyone please return to your classrooms. Kamsahamnida. Mianhae.

---

Seojun's POV

Me: Mianhae. I spoiled everything.

Seungri: Aniya it wasn't your fault.

Jiyong: Gwaenchanha. There must be reasons.

Youngbae: We should relax and try to make a new plan.

Me: Enough. Just ... Forget about this.

Jiyong: Seojun-nim, everything will be okay.

Me: Aniya! He's dead! I can't even bring him back by doing this stupid mission! All I get was ... Only ... Tired. I want to go home.

Jiyong: Seojun-nim ... We do this because we love him.

Me: And people kept saying that I am a killer! Can't they just accept that Joongki was dead!

Jiyong: That is because ... They are not your friends.