How Guys Show They're Into You (according to their sign)

Aries: He will tell you directly. Aries aren't subtle, so you'll tell almost immediately that he's into you.

Taurus: He will compliment you and say sweet things to you. They know how to show girls that they like them.

Gemini: He will say flirty things. Gemini men tend to flirt with many women, so converse back and you'll be the last woman standing, because Gemini loves a good conversation.

Cancer: He will tell you how to do things. Cancers care a lot about the people they love, and will show it by being super-protective.

Leo: He will tell everyone how great you are. It's pretty easy to tell that a Leo is into you, he will show it with big gestures, like sending you a bouquet of flowers.

Virgo: He will offer you sensible advice. Virgos are very reserved, so it can be quite hard to tell whether they're into you or not, but if listens to you and gives advice, it means that he truly cares about you.

Libra: He will tell you he's into you constantly. Libra isn't scared of showing you his affection, he'll easily tell his friends, your friends, and anyone who will listen how amazing you are.

Scorpio: He will ask you a lot of questions. Scorpios are too passionate and serious to flirt with you, so they'll want to find out everything about you so that you'll know they're interested in you.

Sagittarius: He will say funny things. Sagittarius shows their interest by making the person laugh. He'll tell funny jokes, funny stories, and even clown around.

Capricorn: He will communicate his interest directly. Capricorns are too busy to play games, so when he's interested in you, he'll ask you out very quickly.

Aquarius: He will say the unexpected. Aquarius isn't overly flirty or emotional, so he'll definitely keep you guessing for a while. But, if they like you, they like you for everything you are; flaws and all. Ask his friends about him, they'll know.

Pisces: He will tell you about his hopes and dreams. Pisces is very creative and intuitive, but not very direct, so pay attention if he's telling you about his dreams. It probably means that he's head over heels for you.