Chapter 13- Held Captive

(A/N let me just start off by saying that I'm so happy to have over 300 reads on my story already. I've also revived a few votes here and there, but I take the reads alone as positive feedback knowing that there are people who continue to read. Thank you so much guys)

*Harley's POV*

I open my eyes and it feels like a dream. The hazy view hurts my eyes and all I smell is gasoline. I groan as I struggle to sit up. It was then that I realized that my hands and feet are both tied any I'm laying on my side on a cold hard floor. My dress that I was wearing is beyond recognition and I'm covered in bruises. At first I think that I have done something wrong and The Joker had decided to punish me. No. I think. This is cruel for even him, he wouldn't leave me tied up and cold. Then I remember the previous events. I was pulled from the party from a man who looked and sounded oddly familiar. I let out a sigh. "Hello?" I call, trying to get anyone's attention.

"Over here, beautiful." I hear a voice. I turn towards the man it belonged to and stare at him in shock. My brother. My fucking brother is sitting in a chair, smirking at me.

"What the fuck Erik."

"Hey sis, long time no see." He waves his hand sarcastically.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" I hiss.

"No can do." He says, his smile falling. "Bosses orders."

"Bosses orders to treat your own flesh and blood like shit?" I try to gesture towards the ropes with my head.

He sighs, "look sis, you abandon me. It hurt. I wanted to find you, save you from this man called the Joker. So I teamed up with these guys, they said they'd help you get me back. Then they turn around and say they want to hurt you, but we'll both live. So I figured that if you can just walk away from me without even saying goodbye, you can at least stand to get thrown around a little by these guys while they lure the Joker here if it means I get to live."

I stared at him in disbelief. He would have never put my life in danger before. He would always put me first and protect me. If he had of been there the night that The Joker had taken me I know for sure that things would have gone different. Then again, I wouldn't be how I am now if it wasn't for him, and I'm surprisingly grateful for that. "He's going to come for me Erik." I say, "and when he does, he won't hesitate to kill you and everyone else in this place. And neither will I."

His eyes go wide for a minute then he recomposes, "on sis, you never fail to surprise me." And with that he walks out.

I don't know how much longer it was till another man came down, but it felt like forever. "Alright sweetheart, where is Mr. J?" He asks calmly. When I don't answer he kicks me in the ribcage and I gasp on pain. "WHERE IS HE!?"

"I would tell you, even for my own life." I sneer, knowing that if he really wanted J he would have to keep me alive. regardless, that didn't mean he couldn't beat me.

This made him angry. I watched as his untied me and helped me stand up, then he pushed me to the ground. "Answer me."

"Real mature." I roll my eyes.

He growls and pushes me to the wall. "I was told I can do anything with want with you but kill you."

"Oh, so you aren't the boss." I taunt.

"Oh, I'm your boss." He says ripping off my already torn dress as he squeezed me breasts.
(A/N Warning, forced Sexual content. Please don't read this part of you are easily triggered. I will do another authors note when this part is over to let you know.