Chapter 15: Crash and Burn

Notes: Oml I'm so sorry for not updating.... a lot of you guys have messaged me to update and I literally forgot about it. What a great writer right? Anyways, I don't know how long I want to make this fanfiction, so chapter ideas would be great:) Okay enjoy!

Once Rachel got home she called for Finn. No answer. Charlotte was squirming around in her arms.  She called again, a little louder this time. She begun to get worried when he did not answer the third time. She waddled with a crying-budded up baby in her arms upstairs and put Charlotte in her swing to try to calm her down.

"Finn?" She said while walking around the apartment. The shower wasn't on, so he wasn't in there. She took the car so he couldn't of left, unless someone got him of course. But if he left, why didn't he tell her? She curiously looked back in the nursery to make sure Charlotte was okay. She was sound asleep. She walked downstairs into the kitchen when she rang Quinn.

"Hello?" She answered on the second ring.

"Hey, Quinn, do you know where Finn is by any chance?"  As soon as Rachel said that she looked around to see a note that was attached by a magnet on the fridge.

"Never mind," she said a little angry.

"Um, okay." Quinn said confused, "Are you sure, I could call Puck or some-"

"No, I know where he is now, ugh that little bastard," Rachel interrupted.

Rachel hung up and ripped the note off the fridge. She studied every word of it, and then a smile appeared across her face.

"Finn is such a dork..." She thought to herself.

The note read, "Sorry if you freaked out babe. I went to my parents house to help pack. Love, Finn".

Finn's parents are moving to Florida for a year or two. They really just want to have a long vacation after Kurt and Finn leave for school, and it's quite understandable. When you have two boys that are complete opposite from each other, but they are both very stubborn and uptight, it must be pretty hard to please both of them. And now they are grandparents, and surely they were not looking forward to becoming grandparents when their kids were only 18, but they have been really supportive.

After reading the note Rachel began to calm down. After being a mom of a 3 month old all you can do it worry. She's worried when Finn takes a shower. She can only think "What if he falls? What if he gets struck by lighting? Etc."

She sits down on the couch with the receipt for her dress in her hand. She gazed at her wedding ring and smiled.

"This is my life," She said quietly out loud.

She just smiled and begun to cry. She was so happy. Of course she didn't mean to get pregnant and engaged at 18, but she didn't care. Of course, being on Broadway might be more of a challenge with a baby, but she like challenges.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Rachel looked down at her phone to see Kurt calling.

"Hello?" she answered. To her surprise it was not Kurt on the phone, but it was Finn.

"Hey, babe." he said, "Sorry I didn't call or text, I didn't get around to charging my phone last night, and when I left my phone was dead so I just left the note on the fridge."

"It's fine. I was worried at first, but I'm okay now," Rachel let out a small laugh. "Anyways, how was the moving going?"

"It went fine. We boxed up a lot of crap. Kurt's taking me home now," Finn said.

"Well that good! Did you-" Rachel did not have enough time to finish her sentence when she her a loud crash. "Finn?" she said concerned. "FINN?" She said again this time yelling.

Silence.

Rachel knew she worried a lot about things, but she knew something was wrong. All the sudden the phone line cut. She was no longer on the phone with Finn. At that same moment, she heard Charlotte let out a loud wail. Rachel was still in shock not knowing what to do. Her hands were trembling so much, she dropped her phone. Charlotte begun to cry louder, and Rachel was standing in the middle of her living room unable to move.

"This is my life," she said again. This time without a smile on her face.

Notes (again): Sorry this was so short. I literally don't know what to write about, its been so long. It would help TREMENDOUSLY if you guys left suggestions. I will try to update every week from now on! And yes, you can get on my case if I don't. I'm also going to be starting another fanfiction (not glee) soon so I will be busy with that as well. I hope you enjoyed xx