Chapter 17: Graduation

A/N pretty please go and vote on my new story - Spaces//Phan AU. Thanks:)

Rachel woke up on the couch with Finn sleeping beside her. "Graduation Day," she thought. "It felt like yesterday I was a freshman." She slowly got up and checked on Charlotte. Sound asleep. She used this time for a shower.

When she was done with her shower she noticed Finn was awake and feeding Charlotte. "Graduation Day," she kept thinking. Finn still had some bruises and instead of a cast on his leg he had a boot now.

He noticed her in the doorway and said, "Oh hey, babe. Charlotte was a little fussy." He said putting her back into her bassinet. He walked over to Rachel and gave her a hug. "It's Graduation Day! Are you excited?"

"I'm more than excited!" she began. "Are you sure your okay to go?"

"Rachel, I'm not going to miss my graduation day just because of a little accident," he said kissing her cheek and walking to the bathroom for his shower.

About 30 minutes later Finn's parents and Rachel's parents came over to the apartment. They were taking pictures and a lot of tears were shed.

"I can't believe you all are graduating!" LeRoy said. He hugged his daughter and then kissed Charlotte.

"I know right! It's all gone by so fast and I couldn't have done it without you guys," Rachel said hugging her dad's with one arm because Charlotte was content in the other.

***
About 2 hours later Finn and Rachel were sitting in their chairs for graduation along with 300 other students. Rachel's name was called first because her last name came before Finn's. Soon, Finn's name was called and a bunch of people cheered because whether or not Finn was on glee club or had a baby at 18, he still was the schools 'jock'.

***
They did if. They graduated. Rachel and Finn arrived home at 9:00 that night because the whole family and glee club went out for dinner. "Oh no," Rachel began her thought. "Glee club. I'm going to miss it so much." She began to get emotional because glee club was always there. They supported her and Finn through thick and thin. She just now realized that it was over. That her, Finn, and Santana would be moving to New York. Also, Finn has been trying to do figure the glee club details for New York. "Wow. This is my life. My beautiful perfect life," Rachel thought while looking down at Charlotte.

"Did you realize in one month we will be living in New York?" Finn asked.

"I do. And I couldn't be more excited," she said.

***
A/N
Sorry this was shit. I have writers block and I don't have the rest of the book planned out yet. I think I may either end it soon and make a sequel, or do a time jump because I want Charlotte to be older. Anyways pm me or comment if you have suggestions:)