FNAF 4 {Part 2}

"We're stuck in the game?!" Felix screamed.

"Yes, we are." Aaron replied, oddly calm and confident.

"And how do you know this?" Jack asked, lightly shoving Aaron away from Mark and standing beside the red-floofed American. 

The Brit scoffed at the Irishman's rude gesture. "Because I went through this in the previous three FNAF games. The animatronics are going to try to kill us. And they won't stop until either we're all dead or they're all dead. Unless, of course, we somehow manage to survive the seventh night. Then again, even if we kill all of them, we'll still have to wait... A portal always appears on the seventh night." Aaron finished his explanation, then quickly added, "Oh, and if you try to leave the building, you'll fall into a bottomless virtual pit. I wouldn't recommend it."

"So, basically, if we want to survive, we have to kill all of the animatronics, however that's done, and then wait for a portal to appear...?" Mark asked.

"Exactly." Yami replied, smiling.

"You act like it's going to be easy..." Bob muttered.

Wade was about to agree when a rather loud noise startled the YouTubers. It came from the closet.

"Uh... Guys..." Wade said instead.

"Any volunteers to investigate?" Felix asked, obviously not intending to do it himself.

"Ugh... You guys are such babies!" Mark said, walking over to the closet. He jerked the door open and what they saw they almost couldn't comprehend (Cage The Elephant reference FTW! XD). A young girl, looking around the age of 13, nervously looked up at Mark. Jack was the first to respond.

"Hey, kiddo! What's your name?" He walked over, smiling and holding his hand out to the girl, who's knees were tucked to her stomach. She cautiously took his hand, allowing him to pull her up.

"Carrie.." she replied.

Aaron, not wanting to be outdone in front of Mark, especially not by Jack, walked over.

"Nice to meet you, Carrie! Did you get transported here, too?"

"I guess... I was watching my cousin play a game and then... We were here."

"So then where's your cousin?" Bob asked.

Carrie looked down, seemingly holding back tears.

"They killed him."

"Who did?" Felix asked, although he feared he knew the answer.

"The animatronics, or more specifically, Bonnie and Chica. They dragged him away. Then I heard screams and..." her voice faded out as a tear fell from her cheek. Mark and Jack looked over her at each other. They simultaneously engulfed her in a hug until only faint sniffling was heard. They released her, Jack patting her head as he let go.

"So... How to we kill these bastards?" Mark said, turning to Yami.

"We can either set them on fire, electrocute them, or literally rip them apart." 

"None of that seems too easy. Or even possible." Wade thought aloud.

"No one ever said it would be." Bob reminded him.

"We need a plan." Jack and Mark said simultaneously, making them both blush slightly.

"I have one. Ok, Mark is the leader, so my plan is for him to come up with one!" Felix declared.

The bedroom filled with sarcastic clapping and phrases like "brilliant" and "ten outta ten". Felix didn't catch on, though. He thought everyone thought his plan was fabulous.

"New plan," Wade started, "I'll be the scout. I'm gonna go get a quick layout of the place, and then we can devise a plan afterwards. Ok?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Wade." Jack replied.

"Look, I know you all think I'm an idiot, but I'm perfectly capable of this, ok?" Wade said, his voice's volume rising, as he was obviously triggered.

"It's not that! I just don't think it's a good idea for us to spli-"

Before Jack finished his objection, Wade had opened the door. He was met with robotic eyes staring into his own. He tried to slam the door, but a pink "hand" grasped his head, and all he could do was scream. Bonnie squeezed so hard he crushed Wade's skull. Blood and bits of brain and flesh slid from his face onto the thin carpet. The body was dragged away, and the door, at last, was slammed shut.

And then it reopened.