Chapter 5:for you

Lee Jin nee-------
Mark said he'll always be by my side!!!i was about to tear up but no I had to hold it in mo matter what!!!!!

After school Mark went home but he was behind Lee Jin nee and she didn't even know.
Mark was walking behind her like 7 foot behind and he saw Lee Jin nee talking to some one but there was no one he just thought she was just talking to her self!!!
When Mark got home his parents weren't home so he thought he might as well go visit Lee Jin nee cause he was bored.

When Mark walked to her house he text her:
Come out I'm going to take you to the park!!!

Lee Jin nee received the message that said:come out I'm going to take you to the park!!!

She just laughed and text him back.

When Mark got to her house he saw her wearing a crop top with no shirt under some shorts with white Converse!!but too bad she put her hair in a ugly bun and glasses!!!but Mark still thinks she's pretty!!

Mark took her to the park but when they got there all Lee Jin nee did was touch her phone so Mark took her phone!!she yelled out:yah!!!!!!give me back my phone!!     Mark told her:if you want it come and catch me if you came Haha!!!

Mark told her:if you want it come and catch me if you came Haha!!!

She got off her chair and started chasing Mark around tress like little kids!!!

When they where gonna go home Mark send Lee Jin nee home then he went home.

The next day was a week day so Mark went to go to Landry just when picked up his jeans he heard a clank it he checked his jeans and it was a Diamond heart necklace!!!

It was a necklace that Lee Jin nee has been trying to find all along!!!          But he doesn't know who was it!!so he thought might as well surprise Lee Jin nee with necklace if they ever date!!

        But he doesn't know who was it!!so he thought might as well surprise Lee Jin nee with necklace if they ever date!!

   A few weeks later that day on Lee Jin nee has been falling for Mark!!!she doesn't know what's wrong with her but she has fallen in love but she remembers the Angel rules that:if you fall in love with a human you must become one or else that human is gonna die for you!!!

    The next day Mark went to school Mark was going to tell her that he has a surprise even if they weren't dating Mark had a crush on her!!!!

So on the way to school Mark went up to Lee Jin nee and said do have a crush on anybody yet she said to him:no not yet why do you ask me that??
   Mark just told her:I'm just wondering!!
Oh!said Lee Jin nee

When they came back from school Mark went to her house but when he got there he saw Lee Jin nee hugging someone else and it was a boy not a girl...

----------------------------------------------
                        Authors note
                 Dear readers do you like my story who the boy that hugged Lee Jin nee?well you'll have to find out in the next chapter!!!!vote!!!!

                      Sincerely your author
                                @jenny_tuan