Chapter seven:nothing like us

Mark--------
Now I have to marry some one I don't even know uhhh!!!!

Lee Jin nee went to a park where she usually sees Mark and now she really sees him!!!! She ran to Mark and ask him what's wrong but Mark pushed her on the ground!!!

She decided that if he doesn't what to see her then she'll move somewhere far away from mark!!!!

she was thinking somewhere where she'll never be able to see him!!!as 5 days passed Mark had to start packing for his marriage and his flight to the USA!!!!

       When Mark was staring good bye to every one he loved except Lee Jin nee!!!

Lee Jin nee-------
          I really don't know what's wrong with Mark I don't even know why he's mad at me for!!!what did I ever do but that's all in the past now I can forget him I can!!!he's not important!!!

    Back to the story narrator-------

        It was the day Mark was leaving to the USA he thought that he should send the necklace to Lee Jin nee before he leaves Korea!!!

    While Lee Jin nee was at home the door ringed!!!ding dong!!!she was wondering who it could be but it was a mail man only!

She was wondering what was in the packet that he gave her.

When she opened it it showed a note and a necklace!!!!!

   When she opened the note it said:Dear lee Jin nee,
Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I have moved somewhere far away from you and my parents forced me to marry the one I don't even know and love so this is goodbye...but I hope we can still be friends the reason I was mad was because jungkook kissed you and it mad me jealous!!!
Now you don't have any problems because I'm gone I hope your happy without me but I will always protect you no matter what.my luck is with you!

Sincerely,
Mark tuan
              End of  note!!!
----------------------------------------------
              Lee Jin nee teared up and When she looked at the necklace it was her Angel necklace she had been trying to find for these weeks but she can't just leave Mark like this!!so on Saturday she moved to the USA to LA where Mark was but Mark didn't know that she was in LA she didn't even know that Mark as in the USA !!!!When she got to LA she was trying to find a job so she can get money to pay bills buy a house and a car!!!!it was night time and Mark was walking thinking about Lee Jin nee how she has she been  doing all these weeks!!

           Lee Jin nee found a job at a cafe!!!one day Jb was walking in by the cafe with BamBam and Jackson he smelled coffee!!he wanted some so I bad!!he went inside the cafe he wanted to three cups of coffee for him BamBam and Jackson!!!when Lee Jin nee turned she saw some people that where familiar she saw somewhere then she said:

OMG!!!!thats Jb!!!marks friend!!!i have to make a excuse to get away from him Jackson and BamBam!!!!

         (End of her scene)

    When her boss told her to hurry and go take there order she was doom!!!!!!

     When she got to the table Jackson just yelled out of nowhere:hey aren't you marks girlfriend!?