Chapter 3: her

Angel girl-----
OMG MARK JUST KISSED ME!!!!
Mark-----
WHAT AM I DOING!!DID I JUST KISS YOU!?!?!?!?!I said

Angel girl-----
YES!!!! I yelled at him
WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!
Mark----
I had no choice but to kiss you in order to make you talk!!!
when Mark kissed the Angel girl they last only for last for about 5 seconds only.she slapped Mark and was about to run until Mark grabbed her hand and said:I know I did the wrong thing to you and what I said was wrong but will you please forgive me for what I did!just for once,please!

Angel girl----
Mark was apologizing to me I fell like I could've accept it but it the words wouldn't come out I shake my hand for him to let me go of me but he was too strong so I just told him to let me go but he said not until I forgive him!uh!he is so annoying  but I shake my hand again and he finally dropped it I ran as fast as I couldn't he caught me on the waist and I said fine I forgive you he was really happy!!then I told him to let me go.after he let me go he said thanks forgiving he went home and I went home.

Mark got home safely so did the Angel girl but Mark just remember that he forgot to ask her for her name!!when the Angel girl got home she remembered that she was suppose to find her necklace!!!

A couple of weeks later the Angel girl was trying to find her necklace but she never new that she was close to marks house!!when she gave up she walked home but she met these bad and horrible gangsters she told to back off or else she'll call the cops!they just made fun of her and bully her but when there leader said:let's not waste time on this,instead I'll make her mines!!catch her for me!!!hahahaha(evil laugh)she tried to run as fast as she but she fell and scraped her knee she was losing a lot of blood too!!when she fell they where almost catching up to her!!when mark came out of the house to go to his friends house he saw a girl Getting chase by a bunch of guys!!but he didn't know who she was he couldn't see from far away!so he ran as fast as he could to go help her!he told them to get lost or hell call the cops on them they told him that if he gives the girl they'll live!!mark had no chance but to...

Fight for her!!!! He beat up gangsters!!he got punch on the cheeks and on his lips!!marks mom was just about to go to the store until she saw Mark fight with a bunch of gangsters!!as soon as she saw she called the cops!!

Mark was laying on the ground getting punch by the leader of the gangsters!!!until the Angel girl got her heels and smacked him on the head like 10 or 20 times already!!when the cops arrived the gangsters tried to run away but they got caught by the cops!!the Angel girl told them everything bout what happened when the Angel girl took Mark to his house she coved Marks face with medicine Mark yelled:Aish those bastards!!!!she told Mark to calm down he just sat quietly with his anger inside him.when the Angel girl said she'll be living he told her not to go he pulled her hand and they fell on each other with there lips touching!!!!

----------------------------------------------
      Authors note
Dear reader's guess what gonna happen next to Mark and the Angel and don't worry you'll know her name in the next chapter!!!!vote!!!

Sincerely
Your author
@Jenny_Tuan