Chapter 8:my memory!!!!

Play song when you start reading!!!!!
--------------------------
    Lee Jin nee --------- its Mark He caught me!!!!!!
I can't believe it it's really him!!but my eye sight got blurry and I blackout!!!!

           Mark----
         She really is here I'm not imagining her she is really here I can't believe it!!!!for this whole time I get to see Lee Jin nee!!!!but all of a sudden she blacked out!!!!!!!In my arms!!!!i had to take her to a room to rest her and wipe her face with cold water than warm.only I stayed by her side and held her hand but I fell asleep!!!!

         Lee Jin nee-----
           When I woke up I was in a room with Mark and he was holding my hand!!!!!
But he was asleep and I didn't want to be loud cause he might wake up so I had to be quite.when I was about to move marks hand a woman came in so I had to fake sleep!!!

    Back to the story narrator----------------
Suddenly a woman wearing:

               A dress,black and white dress came in!!she was wearing heels too!!

    So I had to fake sleep and listen!!! I peeked a little and she got mad cause Mark was holding my hand!!!

She got of the room and slammed the door really hard witch woke up Mark!!!!

When Mark left the room I got up and saw what Mark left me on the table!!!

I took it and it was a note that said:
Dear Lee Jin nee,
we finally meet again I was so happy to see you but come to my wedding I would love to see you there!!!i hope that you come to my wedding on Sunday!!!
Sincerely
Your old friend Mark tuan!!
-------------------------------------

She was so heart broken that she dropped on to the ground and hit her head the the desk!!!!!Her head was bleeding a lot!!!!!

When Jackson was coming to check on Lee Jin nee he heard a crash from the inside!!!!!

When he ran inside the room and  he saw Lee Jin nee on the ground!!!!

Her head was bleeding a lot!!!!jackson called a ambulance as soon as he saw her on the ground!!!!!

Jackson called all the members!!!!

  When Lee Jin nee got to the hospital the doctor did every thing they can to help but they said there was 50 percent she might lose her memory or not!!!!!!!!

Mark was so worry but his fiancé told him to go home and not worry about her she'll be fine... But I guess she
sucks at lying to him!!!!

       Mark was hoping that Lee Jin nee will be okay!!!but it was weird cause he already has a fiancé!!!

When Lee Jin nee woke up Mark went up to her and said:are you okay???i was so worry about you!!!
But she just stayed quiet and said:where you the one that helped me?and who are?...
-------------------------------------

                Dear readers

        Find out what happens in the next chapter!!!Vote!!!
Thank you reading this chapter!!!

           Sincerely you author
          @jenny_tuan