Chapter 10:follow me

When Lee Jin nee woke up from her black out she saw someone that had black hair but her eye sight was blurry.

    Then the doctors said that she'll need to stay at the hospital for tomorrow then she can go home!!

  When Mark came to visit her at the hospital he saw junior come out of her room!!

  He was suspicious of what he was up to but he said to his self that junior is his friend he can trust junior.

The next day was Wednesday
Almost marks marriage!!!

When marks fiancé was walking away from Mark there house mark  she saw her walking towards a butch of ugly bad guys!!!

So he followed her to them and she kissed one of them!!!

Mark wasn't really jealous but she wasn't even Suppose to do that either cause she has a future husband!!!

The bad guys looked like the ones he kicked in the nuts!!!
And they where!!!!

So marks fiancé was behind all this the whole time!!

She asked them did they get Lee Jin nee yet but they said no she escaped with a guy with brown hair!!

Rose:what!!!you freak that my future husband you stupid ass!!!!!

what about the other guy where did he go?make sure she dies next time!!!or call me!!!!
------------------
Mark was really shock!!!!

So he decided to record what she was saying,when he ended the video the video made sound!!!!

Then his fiancé turned around to see who was there but no one was there!!!!

Mark was hiding then Mark recorded some more videos!!!

When Mark was about to record his last video he heard his fiancé said:

Next time make sure you catch both of them!!!!

Mark ran back home and when he got home he packed up then called Jackson to come pick him up this instance!!!!

So when Jackson came he told Mark:what's the rush!?

Mark:just hurry and drive to the JYP center!!!!

Jackson:okay!!!!!but why?

Mark:Jackson can't you just shut up for once!!!!!!!

Jacksons face expression:😤

When they arrived at the JYP center Mark told the members what happened!!!

He even showed them the videos!!!

The Mark looked at junior.
But junior had a worried face!!!

Mark asked junior:what's with the face?

  Junior:oh nothing!!i was just worried about you two!!hehe

Mark:well I think I'll spend these couple of night at JB's place!!!

Junior:well why don't we all come to my house and have a sleep over!?

Mark:do you think I'll be safe there??

Junior:yes cause we are all going to be there to help you and where going to have some fun!!!'

Mark:ok thanks jinyoung!!!your the best!!

When they got to juniors house junior aid he had to go make a call to JYP,but he lied he called someone else!!!!

-------------------------------------
Authors note
Dear readers guess who junior called? We'll find out in the next chapter!!!vote!!!and I thank you so much for reading this chapter!!!!ill update soon!!!

Sincerely your author
@jenny_tuan