Chapter 11:NOOO!!

Junior called rose!!!(marks fiancé)!!!and he went to his room!!!

   When bambam was about to go to the restroom he heard junior talking to someone!!

So he put his ear on juniors door and heard:

okay Mark is at my house and he knows that you going to get him and he's spending the night here at my house!!!
But don't worry I got a plan I'm gonna make him knock out with a drink!!!then I'll bring him to you!!!

When BamBam heard all that he ran to Mark and the other members!!!

BamBam told them everything so they decided to go spend the night at the JYP center!

So when junior came out he just said:

are you guys ready to drink!!!

        He thought that they where at the living room but when he got there they where all gone junior must find them before marks fiancé finds out that they disappeared!!!

When Mark them got to the JYP center they told JYP that they would like to spend the night at the JYP center for a night until the concert!!!

    The next day Mark they  decided to go get coffee in order to keep them awake for dance practice!!!

So they left to go get coffee!!!at Starbucks!!!!

When junior was sleeping his phone rang really loud!!!!

He woke up and picked it up and it was marks fiancé (rose)
She asked junior:why didn't you bring Mark to me!!!
this is your last chance and if you don't then I will kill you with my own arms!!!!!

Junior:I'm sorry!!! He disappeared yesterday when I was on the phone with you!!

Marks fiancé:what!!!!!!you so stupid!!
how can you let that happen!!!

Junior:i didn't!!!! Probably
He heard it when he was going to the restroom or the other members heard!!

Marks fiancé:what!!!
if they hear about this again then you are going to die jinyoung!!!!

Junior:Ok!!Ok!!Ok!!!ill try to find him and the members!!

Marks fiancé:you better cause if you don't I will seriously choke you to your death!!!

Ohhh ice cream bye!!!!

Junior:

Aishhhhhh!!!!

When Mark then got back from Starbucks mark brought a extra and left it one the table!!

Then when Jb came and passed by he saw he was about to drink it until Mark came and took it!!!

Jb:yah!!whose is that!!

Mark:its for Lee Jin nee!!so don't drink it!!!I'm taking it to her!!!

Jb:but she doesn't remember anything about you!!

Mark:aishhhh!!!yah if I say it's hers then just stop talking!!!adaso!!