Chapter 9:beautiful lair

Mark------
       I can't believe she doesn't remember me!!!my tears ran down my cheeks and Lee Jin nee wiped it off I was happy that she did that but she still can't remember me!!!!😩😰😔
   End of marks scene!!!
-----------------------
        Lee Jin nee couldn't remember who Mark was!!!!she was wonder who he was and why is even here!!!

   The next was Thursday almost marks wedding!!!

After Lee Jin nee's shift was over she was walking home and it was 6:00 Lee Jin nee and suddenly she met these guy!!!!

She was really scare so she ran
Really fast so that they don't catch her!!!
when they came near her she screamed really loud to make them stop!!

Junior saw Lee Jin nee with some guys and  she was screaming!!!

As soon as he saw her and heard her screaming he text Mark on his phone!!!

Mark-----
I was just about to go to the JYP center until I got a text from junior!!!it said:

Lee Jin nee is in trouble she needs our help right now!!!!hurry we are at street flower and Jensen!!!!
----------
I was so worried so I drive to the street where junior told me where they where!!!

i heard some one whispering my name so I turned around and it was jinyoung (junior)!!!!!

He said for me to be quite and watch what was happening!!!

----------end of marks scene
When Mark was watching what they where going to do to her they punched her on the stomach!!?
Mark screamed:no!!!!!

He went to go help her and got punched on the lips and his jaw no matter what he didn't stop until they did!!!

when Mark kicked them in the nuts they both fell to the ground!!!😂

He carried Lee Jin nee bridal style and ran with her in his arms!!!

Lee Jin nee---when I woke up I saw this guy I saw before and he was holding my hand!!

All if a sudden I had a vision of a guy and me holding hands and I was on a bed but he was sleeping!!!

My head hurt a lot after I w
Had that vision!!!then I blacked out!!!!

------------end of Lee Jin nee's scene!!

Mark was sleeping next to her until He heard a sound He didn't know what it was until He saw Lee Jin nee twitched He got scared cause she moved out of nowhere!!!

When Mark left the hospital junior came in her room and touched her face and kissed her one the forehead!!!he said:I'll make sure your mines!!!(evil laugh)
------------------------------------
            Authors note

Guess what junior is up to!!hurry up and find out in the next chapter!!vote!!!

            Sincerely your author
                 @jenny_tuan