Chapter 6:apart

Mark was trying to guess who that boy was but he could he was to far!mark went to go spied on them the whole time and the boy was jungkook he was from Bts in school!!!!!!!!when mark came closer jungkook kissed Lee Jin nee on the lips!!!!!mark turned around and ran home!!!when Mark got home he was so mad he ran to his room and slammed the door so hard!!!

       Lee Jin nee-------
                  I was outside with jungkook until he kissed me I got
so mad that I pushed him away and slapped him so hard!!!

       Mark------
           I was gonna go visit Lee Jin nee until I saw her with a boy I sneaked quietly and spied on them while they where talking!
  But when I look I saw jungkook kiss her it made me feel like I've lost my feelings for her that I just hated her!!!i ran back home and slammed the door really hard!!!

         The next day when Mark went to school. Lee Jin nee saw him she said hi she knew he saw but he looked at her with a mad and annoyed face to her

She went up to him and said what's wrong?!

  Mark didn't answer her and just walked away from her!!

She was really worried about Mark!!!!

After school she told Mark to come over to her house so that they can talk but Mark refused to go so he stayed home instead!!!

She went over to his house but he never even opened the door for her!!!!

She felt so bad she tried to figured what she did or what happen but nothing will pop out in her mind at all!

When it was almost the end of the year for school Mark never even talked to her at all I'm mean really just because of a kiss?but Mark really still had feelings for her!!

It's the end of school!!!

When today say came marks parent told him that he's going to have to marry a girl that lives in the USA and name is rose!!!nark told his oatents that he didn't even know her and she doesn't even him!!!
Mark told his parents that love cannot be forced!!!he already has someone he loves!!!his parents told him that he'll be going to the USA in about 2 weeks!!!mark was in a relief that he had one week!!!!!

----------------------------------------------
Authors note
I'm so sorry for this short chapter but. Thank you for reading my book and vote!!!! They'll be more in the next chapter!!!스미다