Chapter 2:who are you?

As soon as Mark fell off the building someone or something help Mark from dying or getting hurt Mark landed on the ground safely no one saw him get saved.mark was in a deep condition but he was asleep on the ground.just as soon as the one who help Mark was about to return he/she lost its necklace in marks world he or she must find it before he/she loses their time to go back to where they came from so he or she became a human until she or he find the necklace in order to return!so the one that saved Mark was a angel girl!!!she transform intoshe called the hospital to take  Mark to a hospital until he woke up from is condition from sleeping when he fell.when Mark woke up he tried to get up but he was to weak to get,when the nurse came in she told him:sir you need to take a rest please Lay down on the bed!so Mark lay down Mark asked the nurse who was the one who helped him but the nurse said:well when we got there a girl told us that you where in a deep condition so we took you here so you can rest.in marks head he thought that the one that helped him was Jisso!Mark asked the nurse what was her name but the nurse said that:she didn't tell them her name.mark was really thought that it was Jisso so once Mark was better he got to go home and rest.rhe next day he went to school and saw Jisso he went up to her but she tried to run away from him Mark told her to wait for him,he asked her if she was the one that saved him but she said:no I don't know was the one that you and I'm not the one that saved you from falling there was no one there.mark got confused he thought that Jisso was the one no.so after school he went home.one day the Angel girl went to find Mark she search every where until she went to the park and saw him with his friends!she went up to him and said:you remember me right?mark just stand there like he never knew that she existed!! she said:I was the one who helped you from falling!Mark was so confused.so then it was you who saved me but how?she couldn't tell him but he told her:get lost! Who would believe you if you can't even tell me!her heart dropped down to the bottom she felt as if she was sinking down the bottom of the ocean.

Angel girl---
He Shouted to me to get lost and who would believe me if a can't Even tell him!I felt like I was sinking down the the ocean!all the way to the bottom!so I said:fine be like that! I was so mad that I ran away from mark and his mean friends!

Back to the story narrator-----
Mark felt sorry that he said that to her but he felt at the same time that he was happy about what he did.

Mark still hasn't got the Angel girl out of his head of what she said:
(Flash back)
I was the one who saved you from falling!
(End of flashback)

Mark had those words repeat in his head over and over he was just so confused about it how can she be there when Jisso saw no one!mark wanted to ask her but he never knew where she went until one day Mark went to the park and saw her!!!mark ran up to her and said I finally found you!!but she ignored him because of what he said for this past one week she said for him go away but he said:no not until you forgive me for what I said to you!but she just stayed quiet Mark said:if you won't talk then I'll make you!!HE TURNED HER AROUND AND KISSED HER!!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Authors note
Dear readers hope you liked it and guess what happen next after he kisses her!!!vote!!!