Chapter 1

"I'll be fine dad." I said as I tried to calm my dad down.

You might be wondering what is happening, I am getting ready to leave for Oregon, but my dad is being protective because White Pine Bay, is like a bad place or something.

"Claire I have heard bad things, just be safe." My overprotective dad bossed.

"I will." I yelled then stormed out of the room.

..

I got off of the plane, and got a taxi to White Pine Bay. The town wasn't pretty, I was starting to have second thoughts about this place.

I got dropped off by a motel called Bates Motel, I don't even know if this is the right place but, it should work.

I got out of the taxi and walked up to the door of the motel, "Hello?" I said while walking into the office.

"Hey, Would you like to book a room?" A lady with short blonde hair, politely asked.

"Um, yeah, I just moved here so I need a place to camp out in until further notice." I said while digging into my purse to get some money.

"Sweetheart, you don't need to pay, you must be young use it to your advantage." She said pushing my hand away.

"Oh thanks, I appreciate it." She handed me a key that said the room number, that i'll be staying in.

Room 9, I went to the end of the building and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw the place was kind of dull. I'm not complaining, there is a bed I'm fine.

..

An hour or so went by, and I heard yelling, I decided to opening my door and see what is going on. I opened it and walked out, there was the girl at the front desk and 2 other boys.

"Hey, I heard someone yelling and I was just checking to see if everything is ok." I asked while walking closer. One of the guys was tall and had brown hair, and the other had blonde.

"Yeah we are fine." The brown hair boy sounded annoyed.

..

It wasn't even night time yet, and I decided to just lay there on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

I then went to the office to ask the lady who works at the office if she can wash come clothes for me. "Hello..." Waiting for her name.

"Norma." Should've asked earlier.

"Norma, do you happening to have a washer for these few clothes i have?"

"Yeah, I can take it and wash it." I nodded.

"I can have someone take it to you." She offered.

"That would be great, just have them walk in and set down it down on the bed, they don't have to knock."

"Ok great."

I went back to my room and hoped into the shower. Afterwards, I got out and got changed into a tank top and comfy shorts because i had nothing better to do.

..

"Hello?" I heard a male voice speak.

"I'm coming." I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom.

He looked at me up and down. "Uh, um, here are your clothes." The boy handed it to me.

"Thanks. I'm Claire." I stuck my hand out. "Dylan." He shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Dylan, and tell Norma that if you guys need help with anything, I'll be happy to help."

"I'll make sure to inform her. Where you'd come from?" Dylan asked.