Chapter 10

Dylan and I chose a movie, to watch and cuddled on the couch, we weren't fully clothed, but it was a enough.

"Can we come down here now?" Norman slowly walked out with Emma.

Dylan and I laughed for a good minute, "Yeah, were not fully dressed, but it's not any different than seeing us in a swimsuit." I turned and looked at them sighing in relief.

"It's still weird to know that we were in the other room, while you guys where having sex." Emma said.

"It's not too bad." I stood up and everyone's eyes were on me. Dylan sat up and smacked my ass. I turned around, then grabbed a pillow quickly and smacked him in the face with it.

"Ou, she got you good." Emma said, and Norman laughed with her. i walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"You know..." i tossed the apple and took a bite out of it. "We should go to a club or something tonight." I said then jumped on the counter.

Dylan got up from the couch and stood beside me, then snatched the apple out of my hand. "You know..." he then took a bite out of my apple just like i did, "we should go to a club or something tonight."

I shoved him and took my apple back. "Now it has your cooties all over it." I then chucked it at him from across the kitchen. He then caught it and laughed.

"Cooties huh?" I nodded. "Say the one who wanted me an hour ago." i proceeded to turn around, and shunned him. "Ahhh is my little Claire upset?" He came over to me, and then grabbed my ass.

"Round two?" He whispered in my ear, not removing his hand from my ass. I turned around and looked at him. "No." I then walked back over to the couch that Norman and Emma have now took over, and sat with him.

"Hello Claire." Norman greeted me. "Hello Norman." I greeted back while Dylan was still in the kitchen pouting. "Can i join the club, i don't like mine, the owner is being annoying." i glanced over at Dylan to see his jaw dropping.

"Of course you can, Claire." Emma said, then laughed. "Well, sorry club, but i have to take a shower, because of someone." I stood up and walked into my room.

I was bending down to get my clothes and Dylan walked in. I didn't see him, but i new it was him because he did a wolf whistle.

"Yes Dylan?" I rolled my eyes and continued to find my stuff for a shower.  "Well, i was gonna ask if i could join you." He said while smirk. I could feel his smirk from behind me.

"No." I heard him sigh. "That's fine because i can see your hoo ha, through your panties, god do i love it." I finished grabbing my clothes, and stuff, then turned around and looked at him.

"You're so horny god damn it." I pushed him out of the way, and headed to the bathroom.

I then got into the shower and did what everyone does in the shower. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, and washed my body, as well as shaved.

-

After my shower i got out and put lotion on my body, keeping myself smelling extra good. Although, when i got out i saw that my clothes were missing. Dylan.

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. I know what he's doing.
I went to the room and was trying to look for my suitcase. He took that too.

"Dylan where are you." I was in the hallway walking and he went up to me and squeezed my sides. "I hate you. Give me my clothes."

"I don't have them." I glared at him. "Where did you put my stuff." I turned fully toward him and saw he had his shirt off still, but he now has sweatpants on.

I don't know what it is about boys who do that, but it's the hottest thing ever when they wear sweatpants with their shirt off, but i'm also not gonna let that get to me.

He just stood there and didn't answer me. "Fine, i'll find it myself." I walked past him, and he grabbed my waist in the towel.  "Dylan, i'm naked under this towel, i know you may not care, but i do."

"Cmon, just one more round, we don't gotta do it anymore this week." He whispered in my ear. "At least, give me my bra and underwear and we will see." He nodded and went off somewhere.

I wasn't planning on having another round, i just wanted to get this damn towel off of me. I went into my room and sat down on the bed, then he walked in with my bra and underwear, red ones of course.

"Here." He handed me them, and stood there. "At least turn around." He turned around. I was putting them on and i saw that he got me a thong instead of actual panties.

I wrapped the towel around my waist. I then walked up to Dylan and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I handed him the thong. "Bring me my other red underwear."

"Well i tried." He walked away and came back with my other pair. "Thank you." I didn't even bother telling him to turn around, i just sat on the bed and slid them up under my towel. I stood up and adjusted myself.

"Now where's my stuff." He smirked at me, and grabbed my waist. "It's in the closet in Emma and Norman's room." I assumed it was in there but i was stopped before i could even get anywhere. 

"Funny one Dylan." I smiled then removed his hands from my waist. I walked out into the living room to see that Norman and Emma were still on the couch.

"You know we should just have a movie night tonight." Emma suggested. I nodded. "Sounds good, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" i sat down on the couch, and Dylan followed.

"I don't really know. I'm down for whatever to be honest." Dylan said. "How about this. We can go to the beach, OR we can hang out in the pool and hot tub in the backyard."

"There a pool and a hot tub in your backyard?" Norman said surprisingly. "Why are you surprised." Dylan leaned forward to look at Norman.

"I mean, i am rich." I then laughed.

*
*
*
word count: 1101

We're just gonna pretend that Emma doesn't have her oxygen tank here. Yes, i know there is a lot of sex, and dirty shit, it will go away in a couple of chapters.

The thought of Dylan just drives me crazy so i'm very sorry for that, but some of y'all might feel the same so i don't feel bad.