Chapter 9

We arrived to my beach house. If I remember the key is...yep found it. I unlocked the door and everyone's mouths dropped. "Woah." They all said at the same time.

"Just how I remembered." I breathed in the smell of my second home. "So we need to figure out what room is who's but there is only 2." They all stood there a thought about it. "Well I'm not sleeping with Dylan." I giggled.

"Fine Dylan and I will share a room. You and Emma can share one, if you guys don't want to sleep each other then this couch turns into a bed too. Enjoy."

I took my things and went to the bedroom and Dylan followed along. "I can't believe I'm sharing a bed with you!" Dylan freaked out. "Dylan, you'll end up on the floor if you keep it up." He backed up. "I'm sorry."

"Good now get out so I can change." Why cant I just turn around? I've seen you naked anyway." I glared at him. "You know what whatever!" I grabbed my swimsuit and changed into it.

"Your turn." I turned around and it wasn't hard for me to me actually stay turned around. "Ready??" He nodded and we walked out.

"Emma and Norman are you guys...well I guess that is a no." I looked up and saw Emma and Norman passed out on the couch.

"I guess it is just us too." Dylan started to celebrate. "You will do whatever to be alone with me." He nodded. " Well your dream has came true."

"Not exactly..." He corrected me. "What now?" He smirked at me. "You know what." He trying to play this game. "No. Maybe later but no." His smirked turned into a fake frown.

"Awe is my little Dylan pouting?" I teased him. I squeezed his cheeks and gave him a little peck. "Now come on we don't have forever."

We went to look for a part to stay and relax at. I took off my cover up and laid my towel out. "Are you not coming into the water?" Dylan asked. "No why?"

"Don't make me go by myself."  I sighed. "I will in a little bit give me some time." He glared at me. "Fine." I laid down and was facing up first.

A little bit I flipped over and Dylan did a wolf whistle. "Can I please touch..." I cut him off. "No, just try to keep yourself from doing or getting anything." I bossed.

When I was done I hopped on Dylan, who has falling asleep listening to music. I took his phone and went to one of those high pitch sound videos. I turned up his phone all the way. He instantly threw his headphones off and woke up.

"Ow!!" He screamed. I was sitting there dying laughing. "I'm ready to go into the water." he sat up and saw I was on his area part. "Oh so I see. Trying to be like that." He smirked. He pulled me down so I was in front of his face.

"Hey." I smiled. "Hey so is it time?" He asked with his raspy voice. "Yep I'm ready..." he smiled big. "To go into the water." I got off of him and ran into the water.

Dylan slowly came into the water. He was trying to act like it wasn't cold. It was but you know men, don't like to be babies. "Come on sissy." I ran away then ran behind him and jumped on him.

That not only caused to him to fall into the freezing cold ocean, but it made me go under too, because you gotta admit it was pretty fucking cold. "I hate you." Dylan spit out water before saying.

"Love you too." I then grinned and went back under, but he pulled my leg and pulled me back up. "I was swimming and enjoying the water unlike some people." I glared at him.

"Shut up." He yawned. "You tired?" As if I couldn't tell, because well I can't. "Very." He yawned once again. "Lets get the stuff and go back home." I went back to our stuff and grabbed everything then walked back to the beach house.

I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on to Teen Wolf. "What are we watching??" Dylan not liking the show. "I should be able to watch something." He spoke again. "Gimme the remote."

I stood up and put it behind my back. He got up and tried grabbing it. "Don't make me do it." I gave him an evil smile. "Gimme it." I stuck the remote in my bra so he can't get it. "Ha ha, try to get it now."

He smirked because coming closer to me. I started to get nervous and gave in. I pulled the remote out of my bra. "It's amazing what I can do to you, Claire." Dylan smirked.

I faked a smile. "Omg you're sooo funny Dylan. Great joke!" I pulled a straight face. "Let just watch a movie. Like you know Chucky." I said while turn it to Netflix.

"Um no. We can watch something else but Chucky." I sighed. "Phantom of the Opera?" He thought. "No." Hmmm. "It?" I bet he'll say yes to this. "No" jerk. "What the fuck do you like?"

"You." Dylan pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. He began to kiss me, i kissed back, obviously.

"Norman stooooop." We hears Emma saying as they came down the hallway. Dylan quickly got off of me and sat up, as for me i was still laying on the couch, with my legs spread wide open.

"Close your legs." Dylan whispered to me. "Make me" I smirked at him. "Do you want us to get caught?" He has a serious face on, but i know he was laughing inside. "Yeah sure." He glared at me.

I tucked on his shirt, indicating that i wanted him to continue. "Emma and Norman are in the kitchen." I sighed. "And i care why?" He smirked then rolled his eyes.

I sat up and when by his ear, "I want you to fuck the crap out of me right here...right now" I pulled away, and laid back down.

"NORMAN AND EMMA I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW." He didn't break eye contact with me, and began kissing me again.

"Why we're getting food." Norman turned around and looked at us. "We're leaving right now." Emma said and became dragging Norman with her.

"Wasn't that easy." I pulled away, and looked at him.

"Yes, now let me do my job." He smirked at me and continued.

*
*
*
word count: 1119

Yes i know it has been forever since i updated, and i'm really sorry about that, but i've trying to go back and edit it, and i finally got down editing it, and will try to get back into writing it. I also have to get back into my other books, but i'll try as much as possible.