Chapter 4

Dylan's POV

"Woah." Norman stood star struck after Claire left. "Yep she is a package." I tried to brag. "Is she taken?" My smile went away. Then I realized she isn't taken.

"Uh surprisingly. No. I don't think you can impress her though." He then looked at me. "What about you." I sighed. "I got kissed by her but, I'm pretty sure I'm stuck in the friend zone."

Norman smiled. "I'm trying not to laugh, but I'm going to I don't think you have a chance." I clenched up. "Oh you want to bet. We will get Emma to tell us what she says about each of us. See who she "likes" better."

"Ok, but if we are both in the friend zone then we will, get Claire to make us do something." I sighed once again.

"You understand I was already hanging out with her. I am on a better level than you."

The truth though. We stood there for a bit and I started to wonder what she was doing. She has been leaving this place and coming back. I wonder if she found a new place.

"Hey guys do you want to see my new house." Norman and I raced to the door.

"Yes we do." We said in sync. "Okay..." Claire said sounding uncomfortable.

We walked for a solid 10 minutes and came across this huge house. Norman and I stood there in awe. "You live here by yourself?" Norman asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, You guys can stay the night tonight, if that is ok with you guys." We nodded. "I will." I insisted. "Me too." Norman agreed. "Great you can go get ready and grab extra clothes and I'll get ready for tonight.

We nodded and walked back. That girl has me walking side to side. "Tonight will be fun." I tried starting a conversation with Norman. "I guess." He sighed.

*At Night*

We went back to Claire's new house and we all were relaxing on the coach. I was getting tired and went up to the guess bedroom Claire said I could sleep in.

A little while went by and Claire came into the room I was sleeping in. "Hello." I smiled at her. "Norman is asleep." She smirked. "And your telling me this because." I gave her a confused look.

She climbed on top of me. What is going on. She then started to lean and then kiss me. Then started to grind on me. (I'm pretty sure you get where his is going.) a bit after I started to fuck the crap out of her.

*Morning*

I woke up to see Claire laying next to me naked. I then got a flashback of what happened last night. Does that mean I win? I got up and went to the living room.

"Hey." Norman greeted. How do I tell him. "Hey Norman I need to tell you some-" I then got cut off. "Hey Norman, Hey Dylan." She said in a sexy tone. Then gave me a kiss.

"What happen to you guys?" Norman asked. "Oh nothing, much just you know. Stuff." She said again in that sexy tone that makes me crazy. She knows what she is doing to me.

"Is there a Starbucks here?" Claire asked. "No." I answered. "What?? I can't live here anymore, no Starbucks no life." I laughed. "Your just a white chick aren't you." She turned around facing me. "You bet I am."

Later Norman and I left to walked back to our house but I was peer silence. "You guys had sex?" Norman finally spoke. I nodded. "Well that didn't last very long." Norman whispered to himself. I'm guessing it was about the bet

"Was it nice at least?" Norman playful asked. "Uh of course." I grinned and he laughed. "We good." I asked Norman. "I guess. I already knew you were going to get her." He admitted.

"Then why did you act sad?" I said confused. "No reasons." I looked at him. "You set it up." I yelled. "Oh yes I did. I was texting her the whole time when we were making the bet." I put on a straight face.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I demanded an answer. "I can tell you like her. I told her do that if she actually liked you." I smiled.
"So she likes me?" He laughed. "Yes."

"But I don't know if it will be for long." I frowned. "What do you mean Norman?" I had a concerned look on my face. "Well she hasn't explored this town much, but if she finds a better job and works there she will most likely find someone else."

"Oh yeah, I have to stop her from exploring this town." Norman then slapped me. "No she will be so bored and then she'll end up going back home you want that to happen?" I nodded.

"That is what I thought." We continued to walked. What Norman said wouldn't leave my head. She'll find someone new. I already know it.

*later*

I was sitting in the office scrolling through random websites. I then heard the door open, it was Claire. "Hi." She didn't answer. She just had her phone in her hand, looking back and forth from a paper.

"Why are you here?" Her phone was still in her hand. "Oh...um..." she paused then smiled at her phone. "Hello?" I tried to get her attention. "I left my phone charger here." She set the paper down and grabbed the charger.

She then left. I saw hat she left the paper sitting on the table. It was a number, but It didn't say who. I turned the paper around. Sam. Who the fuck is Sam. I looked at the number and was about to call it. I didn't though.

I keep on thinking. Maybe it a girl. A girls name can be Sam short for Samantha. That made me call down. I am worrying about nothing.

I tried taking on some evidences. Well girls text like crazy. They smile all the time at each other's messages. So Sam must be a girl.
*
*
*
Or is he/she.
Word Count: 1030