Chapter 5

Claire's POV
Once Dylan and Norman left I decided to go out and eat. I got into sweatpants and a tank top. Nothing fancy, just something.

I was walking and came across a breakfast place. I went in a sat down at a table waiting for someone to take my order.

"Hello, I'm Sam. I'll be your assistant today. Would you like to order or do you need more time?" I sat the menu down. "I'm Claire, and yes please." I then ordered.  "It will be here shortly."

The waiter. He has brown hair with blue eyes that sparkles in the sun. He was perfect. I turned to look at him when he was standing by the counter. He turned and smiled at me.

I waited for a little bit and my food then came. Here is your food. I smiled at him, as he walked away. I started to eat my breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes. Yum!

"Here is your bill, and maybe we can hang out later tonight." I froze he asked me! "I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem." I responded. "Great here is my number." He pulled out his writing pad and wrote his number on it.

I then paid for my stuff and left. I walked off. My phone was at 12%. I then realized I forgot my charger at the Bates Motel Office. I walked in and started to put Sam's phone number into my phone. Dylan was asking me these question and who knows what they were.

"Oh um..." I laughed because Sam gave me a compliment. "I forgot my phone charger." I then grabbed it and left.

Sam and I are going out tonight, he said he is taking me to a bar place. It has pool and those kind of games. I got changed into a short white skater skirt, with a teal crop top. I did my makeup and went to stop at the Office. To chat with Emma before I leave.

I got to the Bates Motel and saw Emma standing behind the counter. "What is the special occasion?" Emma asked. "I'm going out." Her face lit up. "With Dylan?!" I shook my head.

"Then who?" I smiled. "His name is Sam, I met him this morning at a breakfast place up down." She jumped. "I'm surprised it isn't Dylan." Then Dylan walked in. "What about me?" He must have heard that part.

"Don't say anything." I whispered to Emma. "I won't." She whispered back. "Nothing." We just stood there in silence. "You look nice Claire." I slightly smiled. "Thanks. I guess." I whisper the last part.

I then heard a honk. That is my cue. "My ride is here." I broke the silence. "Bye Emma, Bye Dylan." I then ran out happily. I got into his car and he drove off. "I'm excited. I bet you are. He then winked at me.

He pulled into this bar place and it wasn't that packed yet. "I'll buy us some drinks." I nodded. He gave me my drink. He sat down on this couch. The couch was full and I just stood.

"Come on." He patted his lap. I then sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I was watching everyone dance and that kind of stuff then I saw. "Dylan?" I whispered to myself.

"You okay there?" Sam asked. "Uh yeah I'm fine." He turned and continued to talk to his friend. I have to hide but I can't. What do I do! Oh I know. I grabbed Sam's head and turned it towards me.

I had a full on make out session with him. When I let go Dylan wasn't in my sight so I was good. I sat there again watching the crazy people get crazier and then I felt Sam sucking on my neck. I just let him do it.

I moaned here and there but it is not like I anyone heard me.

*afterwards*

I walked back to the motel because I didn't want a drunk person driving me. I got there and there again was Emma. "How was your date." I yawned. "Perfect." I sat down and stretched.

"Oh my god, Claire is that a hickey?!?!" I sat there and nodded. "No wonder why you are so tired." I laughed. "We didn't do it he just gave me one when I was...." I didn't finish my sentence because Dylan walked in.

"I saw you." I face-palmed. "I was probably making out with Sam." Emma laughed. "You were." I put a straight face on. "I know." I rolled my eyes. "Oh and where is that hickey of yours." Stalker. "I pointed to it."

"Were you stalking me the whole night or something?" He turned. "Maybe" I again rolled my eyes. "Why are you so confident?" Emma laughed. "Because I speak the truth." Then Sam walked in.

"Claire you forgot your purse." I smiled. "Thank you" I gave him a peck and he walked out. "Text me" he yelled. "I will." I yelled back.
"What if he send you nudes." Dylan asked.

"Then I'll either invite him over and you know or send him some back." I said with a sass. "Too bad I already saw you naked." I stood there and my mouth was hanging open.

"What?" Emma asked confused. "We had sex the other night." I then left. Im not dealing with that crap. He can go find someone else.

Emma's POV
"You two had sex?" I asked Dylan. He nodded. "When was this?" Hoping to get an answer. "Last night." I stood in awe. "You knew she was going to find someone else."

"Yes but no. I thought she would hang out with me and soon be my girlfriend, but.." I cut him off. "But you were too selfish and made yourself jealous over a girl who's life is probably ruined."

"I really wish I can take that back." He sat down and huffed. "Everyone wishes they can take something back, but now you will most likely not get her back." I made a statement.

"Would she accept my apology." I turned away unsure. "50% chance she will but it may take time." He nodded. "I'll try to talk to her. What was the guy's name again?"  I paused and thought.

"Oh Sam Martinez." His eyes almost popped out of his head. "What!" He yelled. "What about him?" I asked. "Oh uh, I'm pretty sure, he is bad news, he ruins people's games in the middle of it, and gets into A LOT of fights."

I didn't buy it. I just nodded. "Dylan, if I were you I would get over it. She is probably heart broken and you should just move on." He stood there and sighed.

"Never in your wildest dreams."
*
*
*
Word Count: 1142