Chapter 3

I walked out of the door. I still can't believe I am going to do this. I already kissed him now I have to make him jealous by getting his friends to drool all over me.

"Claire." Dylan said. I smiled. I stood there for a bit a thought. "You wanna know something." I said flirty to Dylan. "What is it?"

"This." I sat on his lap and he then got a bit nervous. I then bit my lip. It got silent. "What are you doing." I grinned and went for it.

You should never guess what I did. Yep I kissed him, but it was more intense this time. He asked for an entrance but I denied and pulled away.

"Was was that for." I went to his ears. "Sex Reasons." I then got up and went back into the office. That went great. "YOU DID GREAT." Emma yelled.

I shushed her. "You don't want them to know." He then laughed.

A minute or so went by and we then heard a whole bunch of guys laughing. Then here comes Dylan storming into the room.

"How dare you??" He yelled, but not very angrily. "What did I do now." I giggled. "You gave me a boner." Emma and I turned at each other then broke out into laughter.

"You think this is funny, I would make you fix it, but I'm not going to." Emma stood in shock. "I would be glad to fix your problem Mr. Massett."

"Really." His eyes lit up. Then I giggled. "No." Then he frowned and Emma started dying laughing. "You will one day." I rolled my eyes.

He then walked out and all of his friends laughed at him. "Emma I'm going to changing into something causal." She nodded. I walked out and saw that everyone was gone.

I got changed into high waist shorts with a classic crop top. I went back into the office and saw Emma sitting there looking very tired. I then joined her.

Later that night we got a phone call. "Hello." I yawned. "Oh hey, Claire I was wondering if you would like to go to this party." Dylan is obviously drunk. "I guess."

I hung up and got into my car, then left. When I arrived I saw the house was covered in toilet paper. Like really. "CLAIRE!" Oh no. "Glad to see you here."

"You're so drunk, Dylan." He then was leaning on me. "I'm going to take you home." He then push himself off of me. "No I'll be fine."

"Dylan trust me. Let me take you home." I turned around. "NEVER!!" I stood there. Really why did I choose to come here.

I have no other choice than to stay. I walked in a the smell of alcohol and pot hit me in the face. "Hey, Claire your Dylan's girlfriend right?" A guy who was sitting outside with Dylan.

"No I'm not his girlfriend." He looked at me confused. "Then what are you." I laughed. "His customer." He then smiled. "I thought you worked there."

"I do but I am just stay there for a bit since I just moved." He nodded. "So do you know where Dylan is?" I questioned. "He is over one that couch a whole bunch of girls are surrounding him."

"Thanks." I went over to Dylan. "Dylan we are leaving." I said while pushing he girls out of be way. "Claire I'm fine." He did seem a bit calmed down now.

"Just a little bit longer, you can sit here." I took the chance and went ahead and did that. The other girls gave me death glares.

"Girls your can chill. I am not going to do anything to him." They then came back and swarmed him again. Easy. Now he was the one giving me a death glare.

"You ready to go now?" He nodded. Finally. "Ok lets go." I grabbed my keys from my pocket and got into the truck. He drove his car back because we wasn't drunk, so he decided to drive so his car wouldn't get left behind.

*Morning*

I went out to go to Norma's house to see if she needed any help, but I saw Dylan laying out of his car window. "Dylan?" I tried waking him up. I then slapped him and nothing.

He went back to that party. I could tell because he wasn't drunk when we got back, and now he is the stage after being drunk. He has to suffer the migraine.

I opened the truck door and grabbed Dylan. I struggled, but I had to get him back inside. I tried to carry him and I kicked my room door open. After I got him in I laid him down on the bed.

I ran off to get Norma. "Norma, Dylan passed out in his car and I got him into my room, but he still hasn't woke up." I said while she was cleaning. "I'll be down there."

I went back to see that Dylan wasn't awake. Still. I waited for a bit for Norma to come down because I didn't know what to do. "Hello?" I heard someone say while walking in. "Hey Norman."

"I have been sitting here waiting for him to wake up." I mentioned. "You just have to wait he should be up in a bit." I nodded. A bit later he was moving around. "Good Afternoon." I greeted him."

He just looked at me. He got up to go to the bathroom but didn't close the door. "Look away." Norman suggested. I didn't because I wasn't even looking in the first place.

"Let me see your phone." I demanded. Norman slowly took his phone out. "You need my phone number incase of emergencies. Trust me I'll help when you need the help." I then left the room.

I went up to the house and told Norma that Dylan was awake. She wasn't so surprised. I don't really think today is her day. That is great though.

Not really.
*
*
*
Word Count: 1011