Chapter 6

Claire's POV
I sat down in the back of the office. I was by myself and I would like it to stay that way. Emma is alright I won't mind her I just don't want to see Dylan.

I was sitting on my phone and a Sheriff walked into the motel. "Hello Sir." I tried to act professional. "Hey, I'm looking for Norma Bates." I stood there for a bit. "I can go get her." He nodded.

I walked up to their house. I knocked on the door and a face I didn't want to see was standing right there. "Hello?" It looked like he just woke up. "Can you get Norma." He just stood there. "Please." I then rolled my eyes.

Norma then came out and I told her to follow me. The Sheriff was sitting there waiting for Norma. They were talking about who knows what. I just went back inside.

"Claire." Norman then came in. I turned to face him. "What?" He laughed. "Hello to you too." I just turned the other way. "Anyway what is up with you and Dylan?" I wanted to slap him.

"Something." I didn't want to give him the real reason. "That reason is?" I turned around and slapped my hand on the counter. "STUFF NORMAN JUST STUFF." I flipped out.

"He mentioned it didn't he." I gave him a glare. "Yes!" He started to tell I was getting extremely annoyed. "He also followed me to the bar when I was on a date with someone."

"So you like someone new." I nodded. "He is sweet and you can tell Dylan I am going on another date with him and there is nothing he can do about it." He smiled. "You bet I will." He whispered.

*meanwhile*

Sam came to pick me up. He said he was taking me out to eat then later we can go somewhere else to hang out. We arrived to the restaurant and sat down.

"So how have you been." He asked me leaning over the table. "I'm great." I smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss. "I'll feel even better if you answer this question." I soon feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Will you, Claire, be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he stood up on the table and pulled me up. "You're mine now." I laughed. He started to kiss me while we were standing on the table.

"Hey! Get out of my restaurant if you're going to stand on my table!" A old man yelled at us. We quickly got off, then ran out. When we got outside we laughed it off.

"How about my house?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not." So we walked off to his house which wasn't that far. I walked around and got myself into this bedroom.

I then saw a guitar. "Sam!" I screamed. He ran up there as fast as he can. "You play guitar?" He huffed. "Yes I do let me play you some. He grabbed his guitar and laid down on here bed.

I stood on the bed while he played and jumped on the bed. He laughed at me and stared me down. I plopped down and he stopped playing.

"Who is that one guy that is always at the office with you?" I face-palmed. "His name is Dylan. But don't worry there is going between us we just got into a fight."

"Dylan what?" I sighed. "Massett." His eyes popped out of his head. "He is... well known for killing some people but not as much as his brother." I stood there trying to take in what I just heard.

"I'm sorry but I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I then ran out of the house. I have to get to the bottom of this.

-

"YOU GUYS ARE MURDERS!!" I screamed while walking into the office. Emma and Dylan paused. "Where did you hear that from." Dylan hesitated. "Sam, now tell me the truth."

"You know the truth." I face-palmed. "Oh and Norman blacks out AFTER he kills someone." He just stood there. "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME. I am in some serious danger."

"Claire we all are, but nothing will happen to you. Norman won't do anything to you because I'll be there to protect." I rolled my eyes. "Just uh." I turned around and sighed.

"Now how will you protect me, you can't kill your brother. He isn't an immortal you know." He shrugged his shoulders. "No I won't kill my own brother, and I have plenty of guns I can use, trust me you're protected. "

"I'm going to die." I mumbled under my breath. "You can't trust me? Or can you?" He questioned and look away. "No, it is just that I don't want you to." He sighed and turned around.

"I don't care wether you want me to or you do want me to. I am going to." Just calm down. Do not blow up on him. "O....k..."

"Ok good. Now you will not like this but.." I interrupted him not really caring what he had to say. "I don't care just do whatever after all I am JUST working here."

He smiled and called someone on his phone. "It's okay you can come over now. So can the other 4." I sat there just east-dropping on the conversation.

A little bit after Dylan had his phone call 5 guys walked into the office. "This is Claire. She works for my mom." I just gave a little wave.

"We are hanging out in here." Dylan said like I was going to do something. "I'm not leaving if that is what your think." The guys looked at Dylan.

"Damn she can read your mind." I smiled and then went back to what I was previously doing. "But.."

"Again I am not leaving. It is not like I am going to care what the hell you have to say so just deal with it" I bossed.

They all just had there casual conversations and the boys who try to add me into the conversation but Dylan would stop them.

"I don't believe that someone that hot would kiss you." One of his friends were referring to me. "Same I won't believe until I see it."

Dylan just sat there not knowing what to do. I can tell that if he just did it he would make me even more mad.
*
*
*
Word Count: 1079