Chapter 2 : Someone New??

Ryuuji's POV

Yeah, it was a normal day.

I got out of bed, ate breakfast and headed out.

Walked through the streets like a normal high school student.

'Things are so boring without Tagai...' I thought.

Now were in class, and Ms. Yuri has a weird angry expression on her face.

"Greetings class... TODAY we have a transfer student." Ms.Yuri mumbled 

Everyone was guessing about the new student. It's kinda annoying to hear all that noise in the morning.

The transfer student walks in and amazes everyone in the class. (All the boys at least)

"This is Traci Mouzu, please treat her with the same respect you give to your other classmates." Ms. Yuri says

"Helloooo, everyone! I am Traci Mouzu, and I am from Tokyo, nice to meet you all!!" Traci says while grinning happily at everyone.

When she met my eye, she grinned even harder.

Traci approaches the seat next to me.

"May I sit here?" she asks

"Sure.." I reply

Her sparkling green eyes penetrated the room with their beauty. Her posture was so straight and she was very refined.

She smiles when she saw me looking at her.

I twist my hair in embarrassment.

After school, Traci comes up to me.

"Umm, hello Ryuuji," she says

"Err.. hi Tra- Wait! How do you know my name?!" I ask

Traci chuckles and says "this is how."

She holds my arms against the wall and she kisses me on the lips.

My cheeks blush up like a big tomato.

I really hope no one saw us.

When Traci releases me, I ask "what did you do that for?"

Traci smiles and says, "because I love you."

"Well.... I already have a girlfriend she's-" I say as I get interrupted by Traci

"A girlfriend?... Where is she?" Traci says as she has a murderous look in her eyes

"Well, she's far away..." I say nervously

"That's too bad..." Traci says

I awkwardly walked out the school. I kept looking back to see if Traci was hurt or anything.

When I was almost home, I could've sworn I saw a shadow following me.

I opened my door and my mom wasn't here. That was natural.

A few moments later, I heard a glass break.

I rushed to the front door to see Traci with a murderous look  on her face.

"Hello, Ryuuji, I was wondering... you have a girlfriend, CORRECT?" she said

"Yeah..." I said

Find out what happens next chapter!

Author: Hey guys! Sorry for a VERY late chapter. I just couldn't find any inspiration. Anyways, I found a spark now I'm going to update maybe every week or so, or maybe a few days when I'm bored. Thanks for reading! Remember to share if you liked this chapter, and favorite it if you enjoyed it a lot! Follow me for daily updates on my works!