Chapter 9 : Left There To Rot

"Say whaat?" Taiga said.

Traci gives a smirk.

"Uh, yeah," I say.

"When did this happen?." Taiga

Taiga looked at us with a really dumbfounded look. She looked like she was about to burst but as dumb as a fish at the same time.

Then Taiga looked at Traci with a very disgusted face.

"So crazy head, what are you going to do now?" Traci says with a smirk as she pulls my arm towards her.

Taiga looks like she had it and was about to kung fu kick me.

I could imagine Taiga having fumes coming out her head.

"Hey, Ryuji, how do I not know about this?" Taiga asked.

"Uhh... well, I just found out. Err, I was in the hos-" I get cut off by Traci.

"Well.. Ryuji doesn't need to explain." Traci says.

Taiga starts advancing towards Traci.

"Get, your, snotty, nose, out, of, this, conversation, NOW!" Taiga yells.

Traci gives a smirk and says, "Ohh, Taiga. You are soooo last year. I am the new thing."

Taiga's eyes blaze with fire and starts launching punches at Traci.

Traci dodges them and blocks one.

Then Taiga looks at me.

"Want to go on a date?" Taiga asks.

Traci then looks at Taiga with an "I Want Murder" Eye.

"Well... you see, uh, I lost my memory, so I don't really know who you are," I reply

"Well, I'm your girlfriend! And that girl there is devious!" Taiga says

Traci proceeds to Taiga and whispers something in her ear.

"I'll be taking my leave," Traci says.

She then walks off like those gang members.

Taiga sighs.

"Well, I'm sorry I can't really do anything about this situation. I'm just kinda useless without my memories." I say to break the ice.

Taiga looks at me.

"Just make me something to eat, no buts, I don't care about the quality, just cook," Taiga says.

"Fine.." I reply.

We both walk in my house and I proceed to make an egg omelet.

I crack an egg into a container, whip the egg with spam, salt, and pepper.

When I turn on the fire, Taiga looks at me.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"Nothing!" Taiga says.

Taiga looks back at the ground blushing.

I look back at the pan and I add oil.

I pour the mixture of egg, spam, salt and pepper onto the pan and I proceed to cook it.

Suddenly, a wave of my memories came back. I only got some of them, like my cooking skills and my early moments with Taiga.

"Hey Taiga, I remember some things," I say.

Taiga looks at me with a delighted look, then looks back down again gloomy."

"That's good," She whispers.