Chapter 8 : The Best Time to be Kicked

Me and my half sister stand there awkwardly for a few seconds.

"You want to go home right?" she says.

"Yeah, sure," I reply.

We walk for a few minutes until we encounter this yellow house.

"This is your home." she says.

I look at it for a second looking dumbfounded.

"Don't be afraid, go in." Traci said.

I walk up the stairs and slowly open the door.

When the door was about half opened I can hear running sounds and when it was opened all the way, a girl kicks my in my stomach.

I immediately on impact spit out all the saliva I can spare.

My half sister runs up the stairs to see what happened.

"You again.." my half sister said.

"Oh great, it's Traci Mouzu." the girl said.

The girl looks back at me again and says, "hey Ryuuji, how's it going?".

For a few seconds, I sat there looking like an idiot with the girl raising her eyebrow every second.

"Well.... I think you're disturbing us, little girl, I mean Taiga." Traci said.

"Humph, who do you think you're calling tiny? Your relationship with Ryuuji is as tiny as they can get!" Taiga said.

Traci gives Taiga a murderous look.

I try to stand up but Taiga keeps stepping on me.

"Well... Um actually Taiga.... This girl, or Traci, is my half sister." I say.

Right after I finish saying that, Taiga drops open her mouth to about a few inches.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the long upload! I hope school work will die down so I can upload more. So I wanted you guy's opinion in this. Should I end the series in about 7 chapters? I don't want to stall the series but I have slot of ideas. Tell me what you guys think! Anyways, share this to your friends, and follow me so you can be notified when I upload. As always, thank you for reading!"

P.S. Date a Live Drama next?

P.S.S. Go watch Date a Live, it's an amazing Anime! ( I do not own it sadly )