Chapter 4: Party Ruined?

After that hectic night, I couldn't sleep. Thank god that happened on a Friday.

Traci was nowhere to be found anywhere near my neighborhood.

Since things were so "boring", as Ami put it, we hosted a party. Then they decided to bring the party over to my place because it was "rude" to intrude on a girl's house. I agreed since, one, Traci might be around Ami's house, two, I don't want to be caught up with Traci when I walk home late at night.

At about 1, Minori, Yusaku, and Ami rushed in my house when I opened the door.

"Heyyyy, Ryuuujiii, I brought them over," Ami yelled when she came in.

"Sorry for intruding your house, Ryuuji" Yusaku said

"It's alright! I bet Ryuuji won't mind!" Midori said as she pats Yusaku's back.

"Yayyy... let's have some fun......" I said in a less than enthusiastic voice.

Hours and hours passed as we played non-stop.

Then, SOMEONE decided to bring it up a notch and play a little punishment game.

"Soooooo, whoever loses the game... has tooooooo drink one shot of beer!" Ami said excitedly.

We tried to argue back but Ami persisted.

After a few rounds of Old Maiden, I was already drunk with Minori hiccuping.

"Amii, this was a baaaaaaaad idea.." I said.

"Yeah, I think you pushed too far, Ami," Yusaku said.

It was already night when we were all knocked out.

I woke up to see Minori on the porch looking at the night skies.

I walked up to Minori.

"Hey, Ryuuji, do you think... Taiga is watching us?" Midori asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Ah, then how do you explain... that?" Minori asked.

"What do you mean, 'that'," I asked

I could see Minori starting to break into tears.

"THAT! Where you kissed that girl!" Minori screamed.

Crap! I knew it! Someone saw me!

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say back.

I could say, "that was an accident!", but that's obviously not going to work, or "it's a misunderstanding...", which will probably get me in more trouble.

I looked down as Minori looked at me seriously.

Minori looked down too.

"You know Ryuuji, I can tell you that, I love you, Ami loves you, but above all, Taiga loves you too..." Minori said.

"She gave her heart to you, and you loved her back! Don't turn your back on her! She's going to be heart broken..." Minori said.

"Minori... I'm sorry..." I said back.

"Well, I guess I'm a bit drunk..." Minori said.

Minori walks out the door and waves goodbye.

When she closed the door, I closed the lights and put blankets over the knocked out Ami and Yusaku.

I went outside to get a bit of fresh air.

I went outside and saw her.

"Hey, what's up Ryuuji?" Taiga said

"Nothing much, Midori went home, Ami and Yusaku passed out, and some extreme stuff," I said

I told Taiga all about the Traci Mouzu situation and she didn't seem one bit surprised.

"I knew another girl would eventually fall for you," Taiga said.

I laughed.

"Hey, Taiga, I'll be honest. I don't want you hurt, so I think you shouldn't come so often," I said.

"Don't worry, I'm going to be fine," Taiga replied.

Then out of nowhere, like the devil and the jynx were out to get me, Traci appears out of the darkness.

Crap, crap, crap!

"Hmmm, a party and I wasn't invited?" Traci said.

She held a sharp cutting knife and moved it so that it would look like she is about to do something.

I expected Taiga to freak out and be on alert but she wasn't one bit close to being cautious.

"So you're the infamous Traci Mouzu, my boyfriend's crazy stalker from school," Taiga said.

"Hmmm... I'd say 80 percent of that is incorrect but, yes, I am Traci Mouzu" Traci said.

Traci gave Taiga her infamous "I want Murder Eyes".

With those eyes at that moment, I don't think it's going to turn out great.

Out of nowhere, Ami comes out hiccuping and shoves the two appart.

"Ewww, too mushy, mushy. Ryuuji is mineee!!!" Ami says as she falls down to the floor.

Taiga catches Ami by the head so she doesn't give herself a concussion.

"Hmm.. this is a weird predicament, how many of you are there?" Traci said

Traci starts walking with her knife sticking out.

No one knew what Traci was thinking, because she was so hard to read, and that she had unexplained goals.

Anyways, that night was no normal one.

Author's Words:

Hey, guys! Thanks for the continued support on this series! Homework and school have been stacking up but I will try my best to update as often as I can! Thank you so much for reading and look forward to future chapters!