Chapter 5 : Oh Great...

'Just try to forget it all!' I tell myself

Yeah, you would think its that simple.

Every day is like a constant torture. You never know what's going to jump out at you.

Maybe a kidnapper? Or try Traci.

Every morning I run to school like a total maniac fearing I'll get jump scared.

I arrive at school.

Bell rings.

No Traci.

'This might be a better day than I thought..' I thought to myself

The teacher comes in and everyone starts to tone down.

'Good morning everyone!' the teacher says.

We all say good morning.

'Today, we will be working on a project! Specifically making something out of popsicle sticks!' the teacher says.

I hear moans coming from the back of the classroom and some signs of relievers.

'You will be working in groups which will be chosen by me!' the teacher says.

'So first pair on the list is... ah! Ryuuji and Traci!' the teacher says.

I immediately fall out my chair.

It's like my world is coming to an end in a pathetic way. A girl ending my life by just sheer fear.

I didn't even bother to hear the other pairs.

Dismissal bell rings and I drag my miserable body out of school.

'How bad can this day get?' I think to myself.

Apparently, my luck ran out and I meet a CERTAIN someone. Who looks VERY familiar to someone I despise.

Yep. Yep. Infamous. Very infamous thug. My dad.

OF ALL THINGS, HE NOTICES ME.

'Oi, chu look a littl familiar. Do I know ya?' he said

I hesitated.

My dad bothered to see me after birth?

'I'm.. I'm.. your-' I say as I get cut off.

'Eyyy, I know who you are now! You mah buddy Cowell from that alley!' he says

'Yeah, yeah! You remembered me ey?' I say as I play along

'Yeaah, let's go to them alley to bust some people up eh?' he says

'I'm cool... bro. I'm kinda busy right now.' I say

'Nah, we got better stuff to do mate!' he says

My father grabs my hand and pulls me into a nearby alley.

He throws my body onto a pile of trash.

'Well, well. Isn't it my son Ryuuji?' he says

That thought instantly shocked my whole head and I was shocked to say anything.

I summoned up my rage and readied a punch.

My father grabs my arm and says, 'Nuh, uh, uh. Didn't your papa teach you how to punch? OH, papa wasn't around right? Hahaha,'

Right when I was about to kick him, THE WORSE PERSON TO APPEAR ALL OF A SUDDEN WAS HERE.

Of course, Traci Mouzu.

Traci grabs my father's arm and pushes it back.

'Didn't I teach you better manners, Traci?' father said.

Traci hesitated for a moment. Like she was unsure of what to do. Which was weird for a total maniac like her.

Traci gulped

'You did... papa...' Traci said.

--------------------------------------THE END ----------------------------------

Author : Hey guys! I hope this chapter was interesting since  put a lot of thought into it! Sorry for the slow uploads since school is really packing a punch. I might have the next chapter up maybe 4-5 days. If you guys want to know when I post, please follow me so you get notifications and share to your friends if you enjoyed this! Thanks for reading!