Chapter 6 : The Great "Fight"

I'm dead on the inside right now.

My infamous dad tries to beat me up in an alleyway.

My super stalker is my ASSUMED half sister.

Right when Traci said that, she looked at me.

She gave me a smile that said, 'everything is going to be alright.'

Nothing is going to be alright when someone discovers that their douchy dad finally encounters them OR when your super stalker is your half-sibling.

My father spits out some saliva like he's getting into a real fight.

'Yo Traci, you doin this for real mate? You've never won against me! Haha.' father said.

Traci readied a "real" punch, as my father would put it and ran at him Naruto style.

Father put his hands into his pockets and slides to the side.

Traci rebalances herself and slides her right foot across the pavement.

Immediately after, Traci lifts her right leg and swings it across the air.

Father dodges doing it "Limbo-style".

Traci gives father her famous, "I want Murder" Eyes, and punches him full force.

Father dodges it but Traci punched again full force with her left arm. He receives a full blow from a crazy stalker.

He falls against the wall and falls onto a little cushion of trash.

Father gives a devious look and blows out a loud whistle.

About 4 of this gang came rustling through the alleyway.

One tried to punch me but thankfully I dodged it.

Traci is surrounded by 3 of father's gang members and she tries to escape the ring of "fire".

I miraculously knock one of his gang members out cold with a uppercut and a knee kick to the abdomen(if he had one).

Traci knocks two of the guys out with a standard high school girl kick but the other one grabs Traci by the arm.

The other one lands the first hit on Traci.

Traci, with all her might, bites down the guy's arm while he yelps out in pain.

Father gets up and punches Traci with all his rage.

I run to help Traci but father pushes me back with a swing of his arm.

This fight probably would not have ended until one of us were dead. Luckily two police officers heard the ruckus and grabbed my father by the arms. Traci was unconscious and on the floor.

I pass out with all the shock.

THE END

Author : Hey guys! I decided to upload this chapter since I was free and I didn't want to bore you guys while you wait for me. If you enjoyed this chapter, please follow me and share to your friends! Thank you for reading and have a great day!