Chapter 23: Together

Previously On Mega Time Travel Problems:

"So..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, you must all be wondering why you are here. You are here because you are all part of saving the future. You see, the future will be in grave danger if you don't change a couple things I've foreseen. I can't tell you everything but what you do need to know is this: Boykovich will be back. And with an even bigger threat than before. But first let's get on with any news that we have. You must share everything as every bit is crucial to the survival of your future. Got it?" Uncle Noah finished, with a grave expression.

We just nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Good! Okay, does anyone have anything they'd like to share?"

I looked around and saw Quinn avoiding everyone's eyes as the rest of us looked at her. I felt bad for her. Diana was still angry at her and wouldn't even glance at Quinn, no matter how much Quinn tried to talk to her. Josh, obviously, now knew, but he had sorta forgiven Quinn by now.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and said,

"I'm pregnant! With Harry Smith's baby. I'm sorry..." And ran out of the room. Josh followed her but the rest of us were too either angry, sad, or disappointed to say or do anything. Uncle Noah didn't look surprised, though.

Almost as if he knew and more... Hmm...

He then looked around at the rest of us and asked, "Anyone else have anything to say? Now is the time. If you don't say everything, we will make mistakes on our planning."

"Well, Gina and I have something to say." Clara stood up and so did Regina. They walked over to each other and held hands. My jaw dropped in shock and excitement as I could predict what happened next.

"Clara and I... Are together."

_______________________________
WHOA WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! Also sorry for the short chapter and long wait, I've been busy with like life or whatever. Pfffft.

Anyways, vote, comment, share, all that ish.

BYIE BYIE!
~Naomi 🎈