Ruby

" please I am so sorry please forgive me " I growled at the stupid rogue before he said anything else I end his life yuck I have his disgusting blood on me" I suppose you know what to do jake" he nodded to me and I laugh a low dark laugh my pack knows what happens if they disagree with me they know not to play games with me i looked back to see jack my beta dragging the body with one last look I went to my pack house when I came out of the forest everyone bow "Luna ruby" I stop dead in my track" what" I was really annoyed about the whole situation with the stupid mutt that I kill that I snapped " umm your parents are here and they are in your office " I nodded and continue walking why are they here.

I walked inside the house and up the stairs I open the door and saw my parents " Awww Ruby sweetie come here" I side step her and went to my chair my dad growling towards what I did to his mate " what is it I am very busy " my dad spoke " don't you dare do that to your mom we came all this way to see you but as soon as we did you treat us like this" my eyes turn pitch black I spoke with my Luna voice " I don't give a fuck ok if it was such a bother then don't visit me okay now bye leave I don't want to see you okay and I don't need your pity " they both duck down in time when I threw the jar of glass towards them.

My dad took a threatening step towards me but my mom went and hug him she whispered to him and told him to go and wait in the car, when she was sure that he wasn't able to hear them she sat back down and looked at her " look sweetie I know you are hurt I know that you are acting tough for your pack but it okay to let go we are your parents we won't think different of you " she said softly , Ruby start laughing " you think I am in pain you are so funny mom okay " she stopped laughing and narrowed her eyes" I am Luna Ruby of the death howlers I don't need pity " she growled " and one more thing "
" Leave!!" Her mom jumped up and close the door but she said in her quiet voice we love you

Ruby punched the wall and howled in an angry way she jumped out the window and every one move out of the way they know that she is angry and they didn't want to upset her more  " clean up my room before I get back " she roared " yes ... Luna ruby"
It wasn't until midnight she returned she had calm down and was eating food until she went to sleep.

-------:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-/-

So what you thinks people