The worst Date ever

I really don't know where he is taking me and my wolf and beast keeps on arguing about accepting him my wolf wants to accept him put my beast doesn't saying he will hurt us and betray us but I really don't know I am in the middle, " hey we are here " I jump up he was next to me the car door was open,  " you see what you guys did you made me lose track of time and we are already here , you both are dumb " Arly growls at me and beast ignores me.

I get off and look at my surroundings forest , forest,forest, and oh! More forest by the sound in my voice I am pissed off it was all a joke I turn to leave and he stops me " what happened where you going " he looks at me confuse " where you asking I am going home was this all a joke to you really Ian " he looks at me and starts laughing like a crazy man.

" ohh Ruby I am not joking our dates is in the woods I would tell you but that would ruin the surprise " I huff at him and gesture to walk he starts to walk and me following him until he suddenly stops since he is taller then me  I step aside and look.

There was a fancy restaurant  called " b.r " yep you guess it blood rose pack we were right next to his territory but I was impressed with him picking this the restaurant gives a cozy homey feeling to it even though it was a fancy restaurant, I smile at him giving him the I approve smiles we enter and they bowed to both of us we take a seat and the waiter comes in we were having a nice time until......

" who is this baby " baby what my wolf growls and my beast is yelling they both trying to take over and I am trying hard not to let them take over because I won't be able to control them fuck I am piss off to " Barbie please leave now it not the time " she suddenly sees me and smirks oh how I wish to smack her " baby who is this " " stop calling me baby " " but you are boyfriend you visited me everyday you told me I was going to be Luna remember the fun nights"

I threw my menu and my glass on the floor she was ticking me off " listen slut that won't happen so get the fuck out you std bimbo " I screamed she looks at me shock and she smiles " actually I am not a slut because me and him are expecting a baby " why are you lying bitch " then that's when I smell and heard it the faint heartbeats " I look at Ian in raged " how ... Why are you doing this I thought you wanted a chance but you are out her fucking."

I lost it I lunge for her and punch her  over again and I kill her again Ian finally got a hold of me " what the fuck she one of my pack member what's wrong with you " I slap him hard" what wrong me huh what wrong with me you really asking me that you are the one sleeping with her " tears were coming out I ran out to a place that no body knows where it is they won't find me.

When I reach my destination I let out a painful howl and went to sleep my last thought I was betrayed again moon goddess why?