To stay or to go?

I woke up to find an empty bed Ian wasn't here but his scent was all over the place I saw a little note on the nightstand I reach to get it but it fell on the floor when I went to the edge of the bed I saw it was pretty  far away but me being me I reach it and I was so close but to my luck I fell over.

Bam!!!

Ouch that hurt like a bitch I stood up slowly not bothering to see what the note  said and I rub my head and butt and I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, when I got out I decided that I want to wear a crop top that shows my tattoos I have a lot I have 8 tattoos I have a dream catcher on my left rib and I have on my back two birds  and on my right arm there is birds flying and I have two big rose on my left shoulder and I have 1 arrow next to my armpits on both of my arm and last but not least I have a ying yang on the side of my arm.

I put on jeans that hug my curves and put on flip flops and I put on a red lipstick from Sephora it call kat von d everlasting lipstick my favorite and I did a small winged eyeliner and I went downstairs I saw some of the teenagers playing  in the game room  I went inside and saw a pack warrior from Ian pack " good morning have you seen Ian" he looks at me and smile not in a creepy or flirty way but in a nice way " yeah he is in the basement " I nod and went downstairs when I hit the last step.

I was consume with sweat I saw my best fighter teaching the new teenagers how to fight I look around and I didn't see him so I went more downstairs to my other basement yes there is two basement because this house is a mansion the other basement was use when you want to be alone so I open the door and there he was throwing knives on the wall I smile.

And I carefully walk to him and when I was close I hug him he tensed up but relaxed when it was me " hey sweetie " " hey Ian I miss you " " I miss you too baby " I smile and let go and then that when he noticed what I was wearing he growls a low sexy growl, lust was playing on his eyes oh lord he was trying to control his wolf wanted out my wolf purrs because of the affect I have on him.

" Ruby I suggest you leave you are driving my wolf insane " I smirk " but I want to stay here with you " I said I hug him softly touching his abs, he growls and before he puts his hands on me I move backwards " hey Ian I think you need a cold shower " I walk away moving my hips , I hear a loud groan and I smile.
Point 1 for me point 0 for Ian. 

I went to the kitchen and I ate  a sandwich and I clean it up and  I went upstairs to a room that has blankets for outdoors I pick it up and I went to my favorite place near the pond I went and lay down and I enjoy the sound of nature I close my eyes and I lay there until suddenly I felt myself being lifted I open my eyes and Ian was there giving me an evil smirk I open my eyes in horror " baby stop I'm sorry please don't do what I think you are going to do " he smiles and stops and said " okay I forgive you " " okay now put me down " " okay " I didn't notice that he was already near the pond and he let go and I fell in the water.

Splash!! The water was so cold I went up and I was shaking " Ian really " he smirks and takes off his pants I turn around blushing furiously and I heard a splash I turn around and look for him "Ian " then I felt myself being pull under and back off I breathe and said " don't do that again " he laughs and we play around.

He helps me up and I took the towel that he brought with him and I dry off I had to take my clothes off and when I reach down to take my pants off then I hear Ian growl" hey don't look at me" he doesn't say anything and he comes closer to me I backed up I thought he was going to kiss me but he doesn't he hugs me and carries me to the blanket and he sit down with me on top and hugs me.

" you know that my pack needs me Ruby " i wasn't ready to hear this yet" I know but I can't leave " he tense up " you don't want to be my Luna of our pack"" yes I do it just" i paused " Ian you have to understand I grew up here I have so much memories I feel like if I leave I am betraying my pack"  " you are not they would understand why you leaving and I need you please" I don't know " you know you can't stay Ruby come on don't ruin this" my wolf begs me.

And I know it true we finally found our happy ending so I look at Ian " can we stay just for two more days " he looks at me and nods and I don't know what came over me but I kiss him he didn't do nothing at first and he kissed me hungrily with so much passion I felt so much love in them we were fighting for dominance so he turn me over so I was laying on the blanket he put his hands under my shirt and i stop him" Ian wait " I said breathless he stop " baby I'm sorry I don't know what got in me I was feeling excited I thought you wanted it" " I do but not now it to soon I'm just not ready " he nods.

" but wait didn't you have sex with your ex mate" when he said that I heard the bitterness in them oh great I was hoping we would change the subject but here comes the truth " no Ian " he looks at me wide eyed " you are a virgin " I look down and nod I was embarrassed he lifts my chin for I can look at him" that great I wanted to be your first " " really " he nods  and I kiss him " hey we should go it getting dark " he nods and we let our stuff there.