Ruby

My heart stops my wolf was in pain I was in pain my heart is dead and cold right here in front of me is Ian looking very pale I'm afraid yes afraid if he is .... Dead it hurts tears coming out I'm sorry Ian forgive me I am so sorry.

When I run back outside every one can feel some of my emotions and right now I feel afraid every one saw me crying my mom ask what is wrong but I can't speak there something in my throat that not letting me say anything so I point to the kitchen and broke down.

My mom knew what happened it a mother instinct to know she holds me saying it will be okay i shook my head " no it..it not I just want to be loved and the second chance I got for a mate I mess up I....kill my other mate ..... Mom I'm...... Im a monster mom , mom I should be dead mom" " stop it"!! I look at my dad surprise because he doesn't show emotion when he is in a public place or me and my sister.

" don't ever say that again it not your fought Ruby  okay what your  ex mate did to you" he sighs " honey you are loved by your pack members and your family we love you so much yeah after everything you done we knew you were hurt and that you needed time so don't say that you want to be remove from this beautiful world"

Tears coming out of his eyes I unwrapped myself from my mom and hug him he hug me and we stay that way from a couple minutes " now sweetie would you do me a favor and go to your mate he needs you " I nod and smile I ran to the pack hospital and there was nurse rushing around someone yelled " we losing him come on " I'm confused because I know there hasn't been rogue attack and I have a list of who goes to the hospital unless Ian.

I ran to were there were going until mr jill came and stop me " Luna please go back Luna you... Can't see this" I yell no I need to see who is in there I push him hard and I scream there was Ian with all this tubes around him and the monitor is going down " shit he doesn't have much time take the Luna away now "

My pack warriors came and I try to stand my ground but I couldn't I am terrified " lan wake up no lan lan lan no please I ... Lo.." Before I said that his blood pressure went down more the male pack warrior who is carrying me I put my head down and cried for my mate

I waited and waited until the the pack Doctor came I smile and i said " jill how is he my mate" he gave me a sad look " Luna I did the best I could " I interrupted him " good job now let me see him is he awake " I walked towards the door and saw his pale face nothing was moving from his body mr.jill came into the room  " Luna.... Come on please don't do this to your self" I look at him and at Ian " Ian stop playing games with me wake up " he doesn't move.

" Ian wake up Ian baby please Ian"!! I scream for his name and he doesn't wake up I start to shake uncontrollably my wolf howls in pain I howl in pain I curled up in a ball while holding his cold hands.

" sweetie wake up...it not good to be on the floor " I hear my mom voice I open my eyes and smile I see everyone Ann,jake,lee,Jacob,dad " wow guys why you guys here but I'm sorry but Ian is sleeping right now he needs rest" my mom sobs and Ann too " why you guys crying he is ... Alive and well..he going to walk up in 321 now." " let try again 3.2.1" 3....2...1" I sob " "mom why dad why isn't he waking up I ....need him here" my mom and dad hugs me.

And that it my world turns black.............

I wake up and I don't feel the same I got up and walk downstairs my mom calls my name and I ignore her I go to where Ian is at and I kiss him and that how I stay the next days I wouldn't eat I would cry and cry I haven't spoken in days I feel useless "moon goddess "
I pray to her all day and night to bring him back but I got no answer from her the day to put him in the ground is getting closer.
;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::;;;::;;::;;::;::;:;:;:,:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;.;::;:;:,::;:;:;
I am going to update tomorrow