Ruby

Right now Ann is doing my make up she did a winged eyeliner and dark lipstick with mascara and I was done next she showed me this beautiful necklace I stared at it in awe I ask her where she got it from and she told me that her mate got it for her and she is lending it to me for the date.

After she left I decided to take a nap .

Dream

I was in the park and I heard my name being called I turn over and it was Ian he had the biggest smile on his face and next I noticed he was carrying two newborn pups and when he got closer it looked like me and him I gasp and then someone call me "mommy look" I turn my head and saw a little girl running towards me and hug me

I gasp loudly and i was confuse I accepted him as my mate and I had pups with him my wolf howls in happiness weird I went back to sleep and I remember the date I look at the timer and it 7:20!!!

Shit I am going to be late I rush to look for my dress and I found a nice long dress I changed and grab my sparkly high heels and put it on it was 7:26 right on time I went down and I saw my pack members staring at me in awe " Luna are you going on a date you look beautiful " I thanked her and went to sit down and my mom came in " omg honey you going on a date with Ian so it means you accepted him" she said " no mom I still didn't accepted him " she frowns and said nothing and walks away.

Ding dong

He here omg gosh wait why does it sound like I am nervous " that because you are dumbass " okay I now know no need to get smart wolf i block her before she said anything and I walk to the door I open it and there he stood in his sexy self he was wearing a tuxedo with black shoes I felt him looking at me.

I smile " hi " " hi you look beautiful my dear mate " I said thanks " you don't look to bad your self" he smiles and he takes out his hand and grabs mine gently and guide me to his car he opens it and close the door for me.