Ruby

Has anyone felt betray from an important person in your life? Does your heart hurt when that happens?
I should kill me self I see no point in living, so that what I am going to do I am going to end my life no body needs me in this world I am standing on a cliff I look down and water is a I see heavy waves I feel a small fear coming up but I push it back down.

My wolf whimpers my beast is saying don't do this please but I block them out I can't do this anymore there no point in even trying anymore I'm just done.... Because right now I hate myself I don't see the reason for talking or for breathing so that it I guess goodbye.

If you thought what I was thinking then yes it was from the movie cyber bully some of the words were from it
I close my eyes and I start to tip forward until I am push into the ground I hit my bum hard and I growl to the person for who ever did that and it was , lee and Jacob tthey found me already I pout " what the fuck Ruby is your life really that  worthless " I frown and I nod " yes it is my life is worthless my ex mate that I killed was screwing my ex best friend and now it the same thing with my second chance mate it the same crap all over again " if looks can kill I be 10 ft under.

" no it not you still have two best friend me and Jacob we love you very much like a sister we never had and if something ever happened to you we would have blame ourselves "  I sigh " I .... Can't do this anymore my heart hurts from all of the sadness I have it hurt that my mate fuck some one else then me" I choke out they both came up too me and hug me " look I am in your side but I think you need to hear from his side of his story okay he hasn't been the same no one of our pack members have been the same without you they need you " I look at them before thinking it true My pack needs there Luna.

                       The smile in my face was my approval to going back we shift and started our journey my wolf took over running at full speed because she will see her mate she starts howling when we start getting closer lee and Jacob are both on my side they are both pack warriors and trackers they start howling I'm going back home time to face everyone.

Guys I know it short but I been busy with homework all day I am very stressed out because the website of my high school doesn't let me enter so I am pissed off but when it comes to my story I will do it even if I am sleep but I have to end it here because I got to wake up early.