Ruby

Black that all I saw everything was black  I could hear people talking but I didn't understand what there was saying I know my mat- Ian black was there but I couldn't move my eyes or arm... What happened to me , I felt some one kissing me and my hand was being hold by Ian and how did I know  because of the tingles that I felt.

After sometime I suddenly tried to move my arm until I  felt that I can move " Ruby baby open your eyes for me " I slowly open my eyes and wince because of the bright light I let my eyes readjust and I tried to sit up but couldn't " hey woah let me help you " I gave him and annoying look I am not  a baby , when he was done helping me I spoke " what are you doing here" he snapped his eyes towards me " you are my Luna and mate of course I would come to see if you are alright " I stay silent if he thinks that I am accepting him well he has another thing coming." My baby " I saw my mom with my dad and my sister coming in great  " aww my baby how are you what happened " she said " omg mom how are you it good to see you too I miss you " I sarcastically said.

My dad growls " Ruby how many times did I tell you to stop being rude to your mother" I look at him and roll my eyes " I don't know why you guys came here because  you just travel down her for no reason " I sneered my eyes turning black " sister you need to grow up sister stop being mean to us we are your family for god sake " I growled and stood up ignoring the pain " you guys are no family of mine you were mad at me for killing them you lock me up in the dungeon I screamed for help because I was sad and I needed you guys " tears were coming out " you got to understand it was for the safety of your pack your beast and wolf were lashing out and you injured two of your pack members you were dangerous " my mom said.

I look at her in and my dad and sister until I forgot he was here and heard every thing " who is he " " he no one mom " that when Ann decided to saw it " mom I don't know why you ask her of course she won't say the truth " she was going to say it until Ian spoke " she is my mate I am Ian black from the blood rose pack nice to meet you " he took out his hand " omg you are her second chance mate no need to be formal son" I can't I took a vase and slammed it down they both look at me " oh my gosh honey you bleeding are you okay " Ian try to get closer and I gave him the don't look" no no no I am not having a mate I don't need one there is no need for that they  would only betray you " my family gave me pity look and Ian had hurt lace in his eyes " Ian " he looks at me.

I took in a deep breath and close my eyes and open it my wolf was begging me to not do it " I Luna Ruby of the death howlers pack re..." I couldn't say anything because I am pushed on the wall and my body was trapped Ian was kissing me with need I try to pull away and he would not move so I bit him it didn't have no affect after a minute he stops and kisses my cheeks " let's go to sleep dear mate" he picks me up and carry me to the bed I thought he would stand up and leave but no he took his pants of and shirt and he came and hug me  I try to get his strong and firm arms away but to my advantage it had no affect I was very irritated.

I woke up it was 2 am I put my alarm for a reason and that was to get away from him he was still sleeping so I slowly took his arms out thank god his hold on me was loosely I put my pillow  on his arms and he immediately hugged it I smile and frown I slowly open the door I went upstairs and pass the game room some people woke up or stayed up until morning came I came to my door and I took of my clothes and put my pjs and went to my bed and slept.