Chapter 8 : Memories

Pacifica's POV

I walked past the Town Hall. Something doesn't seem to be right. I looked at my surrounding and had this feeling to go inside of the Town Hall. So, I walked towards it. Inside of it was bigger than it's look from the outside. I saw Mabel was sitting on the front chair. I tried to scolded her from behind but I didn't as I saw Mabel was crying.

"Mabel? Are you okay?" I looked at her as she was wiping her tears.

"Oh, Pacifica. I didn't realized that you are here. What are you doing here?" She had this confuse look on her face.

"Nothing important. So, how about you? Why were you crying?"

"Love isn't fair, right?" She started to cry again.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It just that I had fallen for Gideon. I just don't know if he had the same feeling as me." I know what was she tried to say. Suddenly, something was flashing through my mind.

"I need you advises, Pacifica." She waited for me to say something.

"If that person ..." I need you! "... doesn't show his feelings ..." Would you go out with me? "... towards you ..." Haha! Catch me if you can! "... you need to ..." I had to stop this. "... stop loving him ..." Goodbye Pacifica. "..."

Mabel's POV

I saw tears shedding from her eyes. Suddenly, she ran out of the building. I wonder where would she goes?

Dipper's POV

It is time. She had those memories once again. I saw Pacifica running towards me. Tears flowed endlessly from her cheek. I stand right there, not attempted to do something. She stopped running when she was in front of me.

"You liar!" She shouted and gave me two or three slap on the face. I stopped the fourth.

"Calm down, Pacifica." I tried to comfort her.

"You ever said that we can't get in love! But why did I had those-?!" I kissed her on the lips. I let it go after she'd calm down.

"I choose not to have any feelings towards you. But all of this ended up as I can't stop loving you." She stood there not saying a word.

"We had fall for each other not just in this timeline. Every time I changed the timeline, I had fall for you over and over again. Vampire and Hunter, Terror Falls, Clockwork Falls, Monster Falls and lots of them." Suddenly, she hugged me hardly.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

"Promise that you would never fool me again?"

"I promise"

~~~~~~~~Pardon Me~~~~~~~~~(-_-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper is somehow had through every timeline. Every AUs including the original one. He'll never forget about her. How did he can change timeline? Want to know how? NEXT CHAPTER WILL TELL YOU HOW!

Dipper : Rough days

Pacifica : You had fooled me once and you always tells me the truth.

Dipper : That's nothing.

Gideon : How about my relation with Mabel?

Mabel : I-I think it will be great for the next chapter.

Bye~~~~~