Chapter 10 : Timelines (part 2)

Season 1 :
Episode 8 : Irrational Treasure

Dipper's POV

I already knew Northwest's secrets. Mabel read the book 3 and found out that Northwest was not the founder of Gravity Falls. So, I pretended that I just know it infront of Mable.

All I can do is pretend that I didn't know about Northwest ... yet. As we had found out the true founder of Gravity Falls was Quentin Trembley, Mabel accepts her silliness and doesn't care if Pacifica knows the truth or not, but I, once again, shoves the proof in Pacifica's face, calling her family a "sham" and telling her to "deal with it."

But something seemed to be wrong. She doesn't shout out as the last time she did. Her face looked different for me. No sadness. No shouting. Nothing at all. Just leaved the thought behind and used the key that Quentin gave to me to set Grunkle Stan free.

Pacifica's POV

Something  goes wrong whenever he was around me. I felt like, I know him well. It just like, I already knew about my family's secrets, about my great-great grandfather right after he told me so. That's why I didn't freaked out when he told me the truth.

Nevermind. When my family and I had arrive at the mansion, I ran as fast as I could towards my bedroom. Hopefully everything goes well next time I saw him.

....................(Pardon me)......(-_-).......

Sorry for this short chapter and late update. I'll update the next chapter later if I had more free time.

Dipper : Great, you're back.

Pacifica : I heard that you got your left hand fractured. Is that true?

I am a lefthanded nerd genius psycho who doesn't care even if I got broken arms. Really.....