Chapter 12 : The Date

Sorry folks. I did this chapter because it will be related to Reverse Falls Timeline.😏

Season 2 : The Day After Northwest Mansion Mystery

No One's POV

Dipper woke up on his bed just to realise that Mabel was starting at him. The gazed made him felt uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" He asked her little sister who was glared at him.

"Just curious. What did you and Pacifica do at the party when I wasn't around?" She asked curiously.

"Well, believe it or not, I already courting Pacifica." Dipper said that while scratching his neck.

"What?!!" Mabel screamed until Grunkle Stan and Soos came in.

"What's wrong? I heard screaming sound." Stan asked them while taking breath slowly after running like hell.

"What's wrong dude?" Soos holding a plate of pie and eat it using fork.

"D-Dipper has a date!!!" In between Mabel was shouting in terror or in happiness, I can't tell you which one.😇 (well base on what happen next😐)

"What?!!" Stan and Soos were shouting in unison. Inhuman reaction made Soos throw the pie onto Dipper face.

"Wha-What was that for?!!" Dipper shouted after calming himself because of the news. He cleaned the pie from his face.

"Blame inhuman reaction for that!" The fat guy was shouting.

"Okay, okay. It'll be okay if Dipper has a date. But ... who is she?" Stan was now glared at Dipper.

"W-well... it is Pacifica Northwest." Dipper said it with a slight blush formed on his check.

"What?!!" Again Stan and Soos shouted in unison. Dipper than pushed the two of them out of the room. Then closed the door.

"Are you okay with this, Mabel?" Mabel turned her face to Dipper and a big grin of joy formed on her face.

"Of course I am okay!!!" (fan girl screaming sound)😑(I don't know what am I doing. he he he😁)

At the Park

Pacifica was waiting for Dipper at the park. She was alone without any guards because she sneak out from mansion just to see Dipper. Pacifica was hoping that Dipper likes her clothes.

A few minutes later, Dipper arrived at the park. But he wasn't came alone. Mabel was with him.

"M-Mabel?"Pacifica was shocked when she saw Mabel was walking besides Dipper. At first, she thought that Mabel would get angry at her because she was about to have a date with Dipper, but no. Mabel seemed to be excited.

"Hey, Pacifica." Dipper awkwardly waving towards Pacifica. Dipper was wearing his normal clothes. But in Dipper's eye, Pacifica was beautiful enough to be called as angel when she's wearing her green clothes. A slight blushes formed at Dipper's check.

"Hey, Dipper. I wasn't expecting Mabel here, so ... Hey, Mabel." Pacifica awkwardly responded. Mabel gave an evil grin towards Pacifica and that's, my friend, is what happen when you bring your sister along which she insist to came along.

"I'll just leave you two lovely birds alone" With that (freaking😃) grin on her face, she walked towards a fish pond nearby.

"So.... What're we gonna do first?" Pacifica said breaking the awkwardly silent moment after Mabel go. Dipper was thinking while Pacifica was starting at him.

"Maybe we can cycling around? We can rent the bikes from that guy." Dipper said while pointing at the guy who he mentioned with a few bikes beside him to be rent.

"As long as you are the one who support this date." Pacifica stated out while standing besides Dipper. Then she looked at Mabel who was now playing with a few children.

"With her too?" Pacifica pointed at Mabel. She was distracted by the children making some origami.

"We can't let Mabel alone here" Dipper looked at Mabel. Mabel were now realised that she has been watched by Dipper and Pacifica.

"What?" She state out.

"Let's go have a ride around the town. Wanna come, Mabel?" Dipper walked towards the guy whom rented a few bikes. Then paid with some dollars.
(Dunno how to describe this😥)

"Is that okay?" Mabel said in concerned voice.

"Okay. Okay. Okay. But only this once" Pacifica agreed after she looked at Mabel's eye.

"Well, I can only rented 2 bikes." Dipper than came with the bikes on his sides.

"May I take one? Mabel can sit behind you." Pacifica showed to Dipper her cute face.

"Okay, stop that." Dipper said in defeat. Mabel just watched the two lovely birds as she thought that the two of them can be a perfect pair.

And so, they took a ride and cycling around the town.

(Imagine that is what happened😃)

After several minutes riding the bikes, suddenly Pacifica have fallen accidentally from her bike. Made Dipper stop his bike and ran towards her.

"Paz, are you okay?!!" She was lying on the grassy ground with her eyes closed.

"Do you need my help?" Dipper asked her again. She opened her eyes and started at Dipper's face.

"I need you!" was all she said before closing her eyes again. Dipper was blushing hardly but then calmed himself and laid down on the ground besides Pacifica.

"These two... " Mabel was smiling.

~~~(😑)~~~{Pardon me}~~~(😑)~~~

How was that? Just a little dipcifica here. About Mabel, don't worry, she accepted Pacifica in Dipper's life.

Mabel : I do!

Gideon : I do! Wait, what are we agreeing on?

Dipper : Gideon, you are proposing my little sister and she said 'I do'

Pacifica : Don't listen to him, Gideon. Dipper said that because I'm not accepted his proposal, yet.

Gideon : I was about to propose Mabel..... How did you knew it Dipper!!!!!

Okay bye folks!!!