Chapter 15 : Reverse Falls

Dipper's POV

I was standing on top of the building. (Prologue) Staring at the view of the cities. How beautiful. Peaceful. Unknown.

No One's POV

"You arrived earlier than me, as expected." The mysterious guy appeared from behind Dipper.

"Just get to the point." Dipper's words are emotionless.

"Okay. By the way, you'd helped me from the beginning until now. So, as for repay, I'll tell you my name. The name is Avernus. One of the timelines holder." He lend his hand for a handshake.

"Timelines holder?" Questioning that, he took back his hand and put it in his pocket.

"The reasons why I choose you to do this, is that.... you are one of us. 'Us?' you might ask. Only a timelines holder can detect other timelines holder. I want to train you myself, so that you could learn on how to control over timelines." Avernus took a deep breath and stared to the night sky.

"All I've learnt from you is that, heart broken, sadness of life and nothingness. Each timelines I've been through, Pacifica would fall for me and I would fall for her all over again. I can sensed errors during the times." Dipper stared at the sky. His voice showed no emotions.

"Errors?" Dipper nodded.

"A few timelines ago, I've noticed that Pacifica seemed to be remembered about me from different AUs. She did mistaken me as a deer from Monsters Falls when I'm doing the Clockwork Falls." Avernus shocked with that points.

"That's the thing!" He shouted in sudden.

"Don't worry, this will be your last timelines, in order to help me, I'll let you have your memories from beginning to the end. But......" Avernus stopped as he seemed to be worried about something.

"But I can't ever go back to my first timeline. I must stay here, in Reverse Falls forever." Dipper continued his words then sighing.

"If we do something we could never go back. I've done mistakes. And I don't want you to follow my traits." Avernus look down to his feet.

"Hahahahahahahah~~~" Dipper laughed in sudden. Avernus look at him in confuse.

A few seconds later, he joined laughing together with Dipper and let all problem away for a moments.

"I better get going, or we won't finished with timelines. So, see ya." Avernus waved towards Dipper before disappeared into thin air.

Everything happens too fast from Chapter 1 until Chapter 8 : Memories.

~~~(😑)~~~{Pardon me}~~~(😑)~~~ 

Fuh~~~ Now we're back on track. It's been a hard months for me and I know. I know. You guys can throw pies on me. I'm a bad writer who easily give up on something. Worry not! I won't ever messed up things again. EVER.

Dipper : I am still mad on Avernus for some reasons.

Pacifica : Hmmmmmmmmmmm. There's no me in this chapter except for boys talking about me. (Insert winks)

Mabel : What's that? What's Timelines are they talking about????

Gideon : I want to eat the pies you guys have thrown it to Flash!

See ya again folks AND GIDEON STOP EATING PIES FROM MY CLOTHES!