Chapter 3

"We're moving scum, we don't know how you did it, but somehow! You got heroes are after you." Agent K said grabbing my shirt pulling me closer, Agent O was putting me in handcuffs, all tight and uncomfortable as usual. I laughed, making them scowl.

"You make it sound like I did something, I'm down here as a lab rat dumbass," I said spitting on Agent K's face, making him punch me. I didn't feel it, well not anymore, i mean it hurts but it doesn't last very long. Maybe when I first came in, It would have but... not anymore.

"Get it in, the transpertation pod, you wouldn't like to leave would ya?" Agent O snapped.

"You mean the TP? Hehehe Tp..." the agents shoved me in, Pushing me hard into it and locking the pod i was in. I yelled at them, until i finally fell asleep, I felt weird. Like not drinking feeling, a dry throat feeling.

"Ugh... This doesnt feel right? Can i have some water?" I hated being stuck in my human form, the need for food or water didn't last as long as the ghost form. But now, I felt the rumble and bumps of the Truck I was in, the slow rock of the truck. Suddenly I felt the car swerve. "Shit!"

The truck rolled over several times before it slowed down, it might have skidded, but im in a pod locked in place sideways. I heard the sounds of blasters going off and a lot of screaming.

I felt the truck flip up a little, then suddenly i saw a green girl go through the truck. She was very pretty, but she was green with red eyes. Peircing red ones, like dan's but a bit darker that gave me shivers.

"Are you allright? I thought the record said Danny Phantom was on here?" She asked floating fully in. "Are you okay?" She said floating towards me, touching the glass of the pod.

"I am Danny phantom, sorry for the let down, this machine keeps me stuck like this. Sorry for the let down.." I said trying to look away. Suddenly A big part of the truck was ripped off, part of it wad now leaving spitting wires, pipes, and a giant gaping hole.

A young man, looked like a younger of supermam stepped in. "Did you find him?" He asked. The girl nodded, he came over and grabbed the Tp and ripped it out. With me still inside. Causing me to get zapped.

"Are you okay? You just got electrecuted! Get him to where robin can get him out, okay superboy?" The boy grunted as a 'yes mi'lady, anything for you' kind of grunt, just kidding. It was a grunt of 'whatever'. I felt the sun bite me, and i gasped, feeling warmth that i hadn't felt in a long time.

"Robin, can you get him out of here? Its keypadded." Superboy said, resting me down on the ground.

"Hey doesnt he kinda look, like that inventors kid? Or am i just being weird?" A unkown voice said.

The pod soon opened, the leg and arm restraints unlocked. I climed up and out of the pod. Taking a deep breathe of fresh air. Wasnt really sure about tbe heroes, worried i might hurt them.

"Wait, Daniel Fenton? You're Danny Phantom arent you?" Asked a younger voice. I got mad things started floating.

"Daniel died in that explosion, the one that took his family. Its just phantom now." I hissed, transforming into my ghost form. I floated through the truck, and grabbed handcuffs. Giving it to traffic guard boy.

"Why are you giving this to me?" He asked as i floated downwards. Towards him extending my arms. I was in a G.I.W uniform, for both sides.

"Hey, i wen't to them because of the explosion. That and i haven't been near a large population of people, for like two years?" I asked scratching my head, putting my arms out. "But yeah better safe then sorry, so whats the deal, why do you guys need me?"

"Danny, your home exploded. Its creating ghost portals, we dont know how. Or even why, but we need your help. The world needs your help." Robin said, extending his arm out to shake it, it. Then i waved my cuffed hands. "Sorry, will you come with us?" He asked.

"Can i get a burger? First? Like i have had astronaut space paste. Im ready for a burger, then yes. I will help, but after that. Lock me far away, or don't wake me up." I said, their smiling faces grew dark and heavy. "Hey" i clapped. "Burger?"