Chapter 2

Amity Park, Usa

The Fenton residence, green flashes snapped in the dark abandoned house. Like lightning, it flashed and snapped from inside. The house creaked and groaned. Getting attention of pedestrians by.

"Woah, whats going up at Fenturds place!" Kwan said pointing at the house. "Lets get out of here! That place is haunted." Kwan tried to pull away from the unstable looking house.

"Yeah Dash, come on lets go back to your place. Paulina said pulling on dash's arm. "Hey your dads away everything will be fine!" she said.

"I kept bullying fenturd, three years ago. You rember him! Now he's gone and his family, kinda makes me wheighed down, I'll be right back i just want to make sure no ones messing around in there." Dash said pushing a fence gate for him to get through.

Suddenly before dash touched the house, a gaint green light consumed the house, the portal inside unstable for years grew and consumed most of the building make a large natural ghost zone portal, and it looks like its not stopping.

"Dash! Come on lets get out out of here!" yelled kwan. Dash grabbed on to part of a fence, trying to not get sucked in by it.

"Get help! I cant move its pulling me in!" Dash yelled, then the portal collasped, causing a great explosion. Dash blasted out of the area, landing funny on an pole by him.    But the area kept making small ghost portals. Dash was hurt, from the fall.

"Where's Danny Phantom! We need you!" screamed paulina as she held an unconscious Dash. Police sirens were comming closer, the neighbor hood was broken, however nothing badly damnaged. Not even the statue in memory of the nasty burger explosion was damaged to severely.

Vlads POV

Three? No four years now. Four years ive looked, butter biscuits Daniel! Where are you child, ive lost you and your family... And now ive taken your advice to get.. two.. Cats.. Now... I shighed turning the t.v on. Changing to the channels, I stopped when i saw the head lines.

Fenton Residence Goes Up In A Green Explosion

"Reports say that the entire fenton residence is off limits, and might be harmful to people with the unknown energy being produced by the area." Said a female reporter, i grabbed a remote to make the sound louder.

"As you can see small green discs appear and dissaper, however its what comes out. Some spectral beings are trying to get through but seem to be failing. Where is Danny phantom? Tune in to find more news im reporter Tiffany Snow signing out." i turned off the tv.

My Iphone went off, it was bruce. I walked over and picked it up. "Hello Mr. Wayne, how are you this morning? Little early?" I asked pretending to yawn, petting maddy sitting back down in my couch.

"Haha, yes i suppose its a bit early, sorry to be blunt. I was wondering, since you have gotten control of the what was fenton estate, I was wondering if my tech group could look into the phenomenon?" he asked, i merely sighed. Ive let go on much of major buisness deals. But this seems slightly suspicious.

"I already have my people on it, that and the justice league might look into it as well, why bother? Besides its just a ghozt zone portal, and its doing nothing harmful." I said, trying to end the conversation as soon as utterly possible.

"Ghost Portal? Whats that? I haven't heard something like that vlad. Even if the justice league gets on it, I wan't to make sure that its safe for the people around. In case that the energy its producing is harmful." Thats what danny would have wanted.

"Its an invention Jack and Maddie made, but yes its... Fine, sure. Go for it, that place gave me sad memories anyway." I coughed a bit, having a bit of a cold, sniffling i continued "Sorry, I'll have my men send over any furniture over to my place, in case my godson returns. Do what you will keep the people safe bruce, since your a people kind of man." I said, i hung up. Not wanting to continue, grabbing some cheese and wine. Ive gone to drinking... "Fudge sticks..."

Mt. Justice

3rd POV

"Everyone here?" Batman asked waiting, waved his arm to signal a screen to pop up.

"Almost wally isnt here, said he forgot something." Megan said, floating closer to robin.

Wally dashed in, with a bag of chips in his hand. "Sorry, sorry, had to use the restroom. What'd I miss?" He asked.

"Your sense of comedy, think it wen't down the drain." Artemis said, crossing your arms robin nearly laughed, but didn't because of batman glaring at the two of them, making megan slightly uncomfortable.

"Last night the Fentons residence went up in a green explosion, apparently the Jack and Madeline Fenton were two inventors. Which created a some sort of portal that exploded mostly deystroyed their home and part of the neighborhood." Batt man said, has picture sof them were brought up.

"So lets go talk to them then. What are we waiting for?" wally asked. Finishing the chip bag.

"Madeline and Jack, as well as their daughter Jasmine have been dead for about three years now. In a previous explosion from a fast food resturant, including some family friends of their son, who survived that and a ghost attack. And the son Daniel Fenton has been missing for three years as well, and i wan't you to find him." Batman said, bringing him up.

"So wait, your telling me a ghost attacked him? You are expecting us to belive that? Please tell me your joking?" wally said, half laughing.

"Quiet wally, joking for later." hissed aqua lad. Making wally slow down on his giggles.

"Danny phantom, was a hero that dissaperd the same time fenton's son did, we belive they are related, find him." robin interupted.

"We find Phantom, we'll find Fenton. Smart, okay, team we got a job to do." Robin said clapping his hands together.

"I'll let you all know if i find any clues, if you find anything report it immediately." batman said leaving the room.

Author here

Hey there its me, wattpads been a little weird not changing anything that I've so far fixed. Anyway, im still working on my other chapters, thinking of making a story called updates just to update all of you to let you know when a story will be comming out or if its delayed.