Chapter 8

Danny POV

"Vlad! Its been a while!" I said hugging him, i must have grown tall. Because i was already 6'1.

"Daniel, come here boy." He said, we hugged. Waterworks ran down our  faces. "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid." He pulled me away sniffing. "Im your villian, i shouldn't be crying, come in Daniel have some tea." He said ushering me. He reaked of Beer i folled him to a living room, the area looked like a tornado was though it.

"New decorating i see, like what you've done to the place... spells fruit-loopy on a whole other level" i remarked sarcastically. He vlad rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Promise you on thing the couchs are fine, everything else not so much." I went down on the big on and laid on there. "See you've already gotten comfortable.. So" he sat and crossed his legs looking at me with those dark blue eyes. "What happend to you daniel fenton?"

"Long story short, before i left. Before their deaths like three days before okay. I went to alternate universe, of ours. Met a Version of me who.." i started to shake. "Who was the destroyer of mankind. And a literal ghost fusion of us..."

I held in my breathe, trying to keep steady. "I accidentally let him over here, we had a gaint battle. Then... the nasty burger exploded." I looked at him eyes glowing that sickly green, "I went to GIW, so that i couldn't harm another person again."

"Is that the reason who didn't even" vlad sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Talk, not even look at me? I understand, however. Dani... Dani has been infected with the Corruption in the ghost zone." Vlad said not making eye contacy.

"WHAT! She did what!" I yelled picking up by the collar his shirt. "Explain."

"She went exploring in one of the islands of the ancients... and found something dark, and not from the age of man. She is and isn't dani, She is like dark periah. Only she has the one thing Pariah dosent have."

"That is?" I asked pulling him higher. He started to laugh. Holding a vial of a gross purple testube.

"Put me down, daniel. I can't.. tell you
.. if i cant... Breathe!" I shoved him into his seat. "Well thanks, she has a limit, and a way to send her genetically unstable." He smirked looking at me.

"You want me to kil-"

"DANIELLE IS CREATING A GHOST ARMY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! SHE DOESN'T LEAVE GHOSTS OR ALIVE HUMAN ALIVE!" Vlad shouted. "She's... Become, Vainity. Or thats her new name now."

"I.. have to kill her don't I?" I asked, kneeling down. "I.."

"Yes, you have to Daniel. For the sake of this world." Vlad said kneeling down with me.

"Oh god, what has this world come to?" I asked. Rubbing my arm, i hated the thought of killing her fully, without a ghost.

If you like Avatar the last airbender i got a new story crossover! Its called the Spirited Boy. Hope you like the chapter!