Chapter 12

Danny POV

I only heard her sobbing, at least when I woke up. I felt exhausted. No, I felt more than just drained, I was ready to close my eyes but couldn't because I'm 'awake' now. I squinted taking a peek at who was crying, who was Megan. Uncontrollable sobbing, so much so that batman came in.

Batman had taken the seat where she was sobbing. I guess she poked around in my head to see what was of my various painful memories. "I know you're awake," He said. "Now, do you feel like talking?" he questioned. I went to sit up, but my hands were cuffed.

"Can we talk after I eat?" I ask, closing my eyes.

"No." I coughed. Well, at least he was clear. "What I want to know is why you were hostile, before you were eager to help us. What changed?" He asked he was direct. I phased right out of the cuffs, burning my arms.

"You do realize that I have been tortured and used as a ghost weapon. Right?" he nodded. "That means I'm unstable, I don't want to exist anymore, and honestly could not care less what my 'cousin' became. But seeing as I really don't have a choice."

"You what are you gonna do have before you go?" He asked. A very sick grin peered on my face.

"Well, that depends if I can fix my head of mine, if not I might just stick around some more." He frowned at that, he stood up.

"Project Shade" My face scrunched up, I shivered at that name. I can remember each and every incision they made in my body. "So it is true, I hacked into the GIW, seems like that's a lot of tests, lots of organs that got removed, knowing full well they would heal. Weapons testing, they even wrote down they would love to Rip you molecule by molecule" That's when I snapped.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I floated on my bed, Things coated in green were flung around the room.

"Stop it! Daniel control yourself!" Batman reached his arm to my hand trying to pull me back down.

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE ANYMORE! HONESTLY YOU ALL TREAT ME LIKE I'M SOME FREAK!" The walls were being crushed and frozen, My energy seathed out for dustruction with hate and anger.

"JUST LIKE MY PARENTS! JUST LIKE THE GIW! IF I WERE LOCKED AWAY I COULD HONESTLY FORGET EVERYTHING!" I shouted, almost wailing as tears streamed down my face.

"Danny if you cooperate then i promise you that you can live you life in solitude." I floated back down in my bed. Tears just fell bit by bit.

"Understood". I whispered, batman left and shortly after I came to with a tray with a burger and fries.