Chapter 11

Danny POV

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, softly. My hands shook, some kind of cold chewed my feet and hands. Like a self-poison, anxiety coursing in me like venom. As they got, even more, closer.

"You know perfectly well what they're gonna do Daniel." His voice hissed. The agent's hands protruded forward, grasping my collar of my shirt. I was so afraid, I squirmed in his grip, and glare.

"Looks like he's still kickin' just the way I like 'em."

"Oh knock it off, were agents, not brutes. The boy's not ready, but we certainly are." A soft more spiteful voice snapped. I turned my head, but I only saw a rather short thin eastern women.

"Fine, but you're gonn'uh regret him not gettin' a beatin" the man shook me like I was some fish in front of the woman. Whom waved me off.

The orkish built man dragged me, pulling me like a limp piece of meat. I clawed at the floor. "Let me go!" I screeched. "Don't!" I screamed. Green sparks coughed from my mouth.

"Oh shut 't, this bloke's screams more 'n me misses at home!" The agent snapped before kicking me.

"I wonder what she sounds like when We tear her open, 'pop' open her belly watching it all fall out right Danny-Boy?" He mocked. I felt his tongue by my ear with his serpent voice.

"SHUT UP" I bellowed. I kicked the grip, the sting of my feet slamming into his fragile human body. A smirk peeled over my chapped lips. I saw the leg break, the woman's eyes curled into a fear. Let's make her miss the taste of pain, shall we? I bolted towards her, vision going red as I skitted across the ceiling. Snatched her long brown, but braided hair.

"अरे नहीं, यह पसंद नहीं! भगवान कृपया मुझे बचाओ!"

I dropped her, I fell down. Tears did not flow but I knew what I had done was on my hands. I rubbed my head, "I'm not him, I'm not him, I won't  be him, I won't, I hope..." I mumbled, a burned the thought of never becoming him.  A sudden heat forged in my heart, I know now who I am, or who was supposed to be. But that seemed too broken, like i forgotten the most important piece. 

"Sheesh, look at 'em" Agent O said, poking my head. I felt too drained to move, or even look at him. I guess he only figured i was awake by the movement of my chest. "Lets take him in, y'know for the surgery." i felt dragging motion, unable to stop the abuse and too out of it to really care.