Dances Pt. II

Welcome back, my children. Have you guys noticed how in the first chapter I was so.. proper? And now I can barely form a sentence that's grammatically correct. 

Obviously, I didn't wanna scare y'all immediately. That and proper grammar is boring AF.

Anyways, without further ado, here is Dances part 2! (I'm a rhyming goddess)

~

It's that time of year again. Yes, the time when your first dance strolls on through. For some people, their first dance is Homecoming, and others... the painful Sadie Hawkin's dance (aka Ladies' Choice). 

Seeing as my last dance chapter consisted of my whining like a little b-.. let's just get on to some REAL advice, aight? 

1. Girls, don't feel like you HAVE to ask a guy to "Sadie's" because honestly, going with your friends is so much fun, and you'd probably end up ditching your date for them anyway.

2. Dances really aren't stupid. I don't know why so many people *cough* my friends *cough* think that. I can't stress this enough: NOBODY GIVES A DAMN IF YOU'RE DANCING LIKE A FOOL. THEY ARE TOO, SO THERE'S NO REASON TO BE "EMBARRASSED". 

3. Don't put off going to dances until your Junior or Senior year. Trust me, you'll truly regret not going to these things when it's all over. Why wouldn't you want to have fun instead of pouting like a sorry little brat? 

4. Let loose. It's totally okay to have some fun when you're in high school. Not everything is about academics. Even the nerdy kids can get down and dirty! (Trust me, when dances come, those kids get freaky)

That's all for today! Sorry if I came off as a bit insensitive! This subject seriously irks me.. 

And to my friends reading this: If you don't stop acting like little babies, I will personally kick your butt :)

Tootles!~