It gets worse?

I know, I know. I'm still alive? Insane. This semester has been a real pain, but now that it's done and over with (still crossing our fingers we passed) I can finally take a breath. How have we been? Hopefully everyone else is hanging in there and still staying safe and healthy. Remember when we thought this pandemic would last like 2 months? Yeah me neither... 

So, I thought I'd give you all an update on my life, not that you asked. But here it is anyway because I'm going insane and have nobody to talk to :)

First, I'm nearing the second half of my sophomore year of college, and for those of you who will be starting or in your first year, bless your soul. You think it's bad now? IT GETS WORSE. I've been a straight A (for the most part) student my whole life, and I damn near failed half my classes this semester. Not only is it nearly impossible to learn solely online, but these classes are so hard.. and for WHAT?! I'm paying y'all thousands of dollars to fail my ass? Dumb.

Anyways, if that wasn't bad enough I lost like half of my friends from my first year (and made a few) and, oh look, I'm still sad and single. The world moves forward but my life stays the same. 

On the plus, I took these last few months to really work on myself and what I need. Obviously I'm still a sour bitch, but baby steps right? 

That's all for now! Sending my love and merry wishes to you all this holiday season!

Tootles!
~Kay