After High School

Hi! I thought I'd talk a bit about what life is going to be like after high school. I mean, obviously I'm not done with high school yet either, but I've reached that time when I need to start planning my future and picking out colleges. So, I thought I'd just use this not only to help you guys, but, in a sense, help me figure out my life.

To some- ahem, most- people, high school is a never ending headache. But really, it's all temporary. One day, you're going to wake up, and you're not going to be that goofy kid that sat in the front of the class, or the preppy girl that owned the school.

When you get that diploma, you're starting over. No more slumber parties (ok that one might be a lie), no more getting dropped off by your mom each morning (I hope), and no more being a kid.

After that, its all you. You have to be an adult- ish. College may not be for all of you, sure, but just because you don't go to school doesn't mean you're still going to leech off your parents. You have to get a job, a house, and a LIFE.

There's so many opportunities for you out there, so don't be afraid. Sure, everyone gets a little queasy thinking about the future and what it holds, but there's really nothing to be afraid of!

Making new friends, trying new things, it's all up to you now! Be the best you that you can be.

Good luck out there!

-Kay

(P.S chill I'm still gonna finish this book ok)